SGEAR now in SLATE everything bundle

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Jay Weed, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Jay Weed

Jay Weed Ultrasonic

http://www.slatedigital.com/2016-press-release/

SGEAR is now apart of the everything bundle from slate.

LATE DIGITAL ANNOUNCES THE ADDITION OF S-GEAR VIRTUAL AMPS AND EIOSIS AIR/EARTH MODULES TO ITS EVERYTHING BUNDLE.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Los Angeles, CA – Professional Audio Developer Slate Digital announces new third party software from Scuffham Amps and Eiosis to be added to its EVERYTHING Annual and Monthly Bundle plans.
    The Slate Digital EVERYTHING Bundle provides users with all of Slate Digital’s award winning pro audio software in low priced monthly and annual payment plans. All new software products and updates come free as part of each plan. Slate launched with third-party partner Relab Audio, who include their LX480 Reverb plugin along with Slate’s own plugins. At NAMM 2016, Slate have announced their new partnerships with Scuffham Amps and Eiosis.
    The Scuffham Amps S-Gear Virtual Amplifier Plugin offers unprecedented amplifier circuit modeling of five different guitar amps, several effects units, as well as a convolution based cabinet modeler. The authentic dynamic ‘feel’ of each amplifier is meticulously recreated, as well as the tube modeled sound of their preamps and power amps. The precise analog modeled nature of the amplifier algorithms derives from the expertise of Scuffham Amps co-founder and chief designer Michael Scuffham, who worked as a designer for the famous Marshall Amplification.
    “I’ve played with guitar amplifier plugins for a decade, and while there are some great products available, S-Gear was the first amp plugin that simple blew me away with how perfectly the true ‘feel’ of playing a real amp was replicated. The sound of each amp was rich, warm, and inspiring. And when I finally met Michael, the man behind this tone, I quickly realized why this amp plugin was so special. It’s because Michael is not just some tech coder. He is a guitarist and engineer who has a passionate obsession with tone”, says Slate Digital CEO Steven Slate.
    The Eiosis Air and Earth modules are two of the most popular features of the award winning AirEQ plugin by audio developer Eiosis. The new Air module instantly adds a silky ‘air’ and can breathe new life into any audio source. It can also create more depth, space, and clarity like no other process can achieve due to its unique shape. The Air module also includes a variable Low Pass filter with slope control from 6 to 36db/oct. The Earth module is also extracted right from AirEQ, and can add an incredible low end power, punch, and size to any audio source without adding excess boominess. The module also includes a Hi Pass filter, again with variable slope from 6 to 36db/oct. The modules work in the Slate Digital VIRTUAL MIX RACK. The designer of the modules also happens to be the cofounder of Slate Digital, renowned DSP Designer and Eiosis CEO Fabrice Gabriel.
    “I’m so happy to announce a new partnership between both of my audio companies Eiosis and Slate Digital at NAMM 2016. It is a gratifying feeling to know that my customers at Slate Digital who use the EVERYTHING Bundle will now get to hear some of my best work produced for my Eiosis brand. The Air and Earth modules are some of the most musical and easy to use processes that I’ve created, and I look forward to Slate Digital customers using them in their mixes along with our other great tools”, says Gabriel.
    Both the S-Gear Virtual Amplifier Plugin and Eiosis Air and Earth modules will be free updates for all Slate Digital EVERYTHING Bundle owners, and their expected release is in Q1 2016. The products will also be available as perpetual licensed sales at their respective sites www.scuffhamamps.com and www.eiosis.com.
    Slate Digital is a professional audio developer of hardware and software products. Founded in 2008 by Steven Slate and Fabrice Gabriel, the company quickly made a name for itself with ground breaking products like the FG-X Mastering Processor and the Virtual Console Collection analog mixing desk emulations. Their products have won multiple awards such as two SOS Awards, and most recently an Editor’s Choice award from Electronic Musician. Their newest product, Virtual Microphone Systems, is heavily anticipated by the audio industry and is due to be released in Q1 2016.

3. jaymo99

jaymo99 Platinum Record

love S-gear amp models

4. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

That s-gear is a elusive little devil.

I absolutely refuse to rent software by the month / year .. A cold day in hell
    To me its offensive and greedy.

Are they still offering for sale outright? I may be over reacting lol

5. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Anybody want to rent my Les Paul (made in China) for $50 a month?

6. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

From above:
    The products will also be available as perpetual licensed sales at their respective sites www.scuffhamamps.com and www.eiosis.com.

(Certainly easy to miss in that mountain of text!)

7. Wurlie Rocker

Wurlie Rocker Producer

I wonder if little pixie would look into this

8. Gnib

Gnib Producer

9. Gnib

Gnib Producer

Just got mail another from Steve Slate:
    Hey,
    I wrote an email yesterday to tell you about the incredible deal we are having as my way of saying “Thank You” for being a loyal customer, and I wanted to make sure you were able to read that email.
    Many of you have been interested in the new Preamp Collection (which by itself costs $149), but with so many new products coming out next month such as the Blue FG-116 FET Compressors, the Eiosis Air EQ Modules, the S-Gear Guitar Amps, etc… I wanted to offer you a way to get the Preamps (or any other plugin you’ve been thinking of getting)
    and still be able to get all of these new releases without having to spend any more money at all in 2016.

With that being said, for the next 48 hours, you can get the Annual Slate Digital Everything Bundle for $274 (reg. $299) and also get a FREE permanent license of ANY plugin of your choice.

So if you were thinking of just buying the preamps, for example, you would be spending $149. For an extra hundred bucks, you can still get those preamps AND everything else we have and will come out with this year, so you literally would not be spending any more money on Slate Digital plugins in 2016!

Here’s the special link to this deal: https://shop.gobbler.com/carts/new?has_ilok_account=true&sku=slate_mmbfx_01&price=69

10. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual