Setting up Traktor 2 and FL Studio

Discussion in 'PC' started by xsound, Sep 29, 2018.

1. xsound

xsound Noisemaker

Hi guys!
    Short question, do you think it is possible to set up these two programs to work together? I do have juli@ soundcard connected with my mixer 2x2 chinch in and out (4 cables in total). So i send signal to mixer and I can record it if I connect for example microphone. But now stricte software question.
    I would like to route output signal from traktor 2 to input in channel f.e 2 in the mixer in fl studio.
    So I hear signal from traktor in fl studio. Two same asio drivers do not work at the same time in two different programs, so is there any other way around you think?

3. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

Hi xsound!
    You can use asiolinkpro for this. That can emulate asio drivers for multiple hosts, even up to 25:woot:. It is a bit fiddly to set up, but it works fine - I used it once for a similar purpose. You can even send your asio (internal) from app to app without routing it through your external mixer, either is possible. I just read that it's maker died and that its not available for purchase anymore but it should be there.. somewhere.. around.. :winker:

4. orbitbooster

orbitbooster Audiosexual

Yes. You can use up to 4 asio sw sources (like traktor) plus any other audio source like winamp or browser (i.e.YT), and winamp at the same time. Freeware.
    https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/
    [​IMG]