Service Center trying to Activate Libraries

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by sajin7, Nov 2, 2017.

1. sajin7

sajin7 Newbie

I have a legit version of Komplete 10 I also installed a {K} of Kontakt 5.6 as I am trying to run them side by side. My legit Komplete seems to be compromised. All the apps Guitar Rig, Reaktor, etc run in demo mode my serials have been deleted somehow. if I lunch service center it has made a note of all my {K} libraries and appears to want serials for them if I try to launch it and register my Komplete 10 apps. cuyrrently they are all listed as "not activated". How do I fix this and get both the legit Komplete apps My {k} Kontakt and its libraries to function all under one roof? Thanks in advance. You guys are the best.

Sajin

3. sajin7

sajin7 Newbie

Hey guys I think I figured this out. Read a few more threads. I believe that you can only enter a serial number for Komplete it doesn't interfere with the rest of your libraries as long as there isn't a serial number there! So far everything is working including Komplete 10 and all its apps!