Serato Sample 2.0 (MAC)

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by ChemaChinasky, Jun 23, 2024.

1. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

Hello, first of all, greetings to everyone. My problem is the following: I have been waiting for this version of Serato for quite some time and I have seen that a cracked and functional version has been released for some people. I have been looking at all the codes for the Mac terminal and I have not been able to make it work in any way.
    The version is the one on this same page https://audioz.download/software/mac/257630-download_serato-sample-2-macos-u2b-pknr.html
    My version of Mac is Sonoma 14.3.1, I work with Logic Pro X and my processor is IntelCore I5. I think that shouldn't be the fault but rather some step that I might skip.

Would someone be able to give me details or help me with the installation. It is a program that I am going to use a lot and I don't have the money to buy the original version. If not I would have already done it.

Thank you all very much and I hope for an answer that will help me.

Greetings