Separating drum tracks

Discussion in 'Live' started by ROYAL ARMY, Nov 27, 2016.

1. ROYAL ARMY

ROYAL ARMY Newbie

I'm sure this has been discussed but.

As you know I am a producerwho just really started working extensively with ableton leaving studio one just to try something out of my comfort zone. I also use maschine. One thing I hate is when using this plug in and have to multiout the mixer in maschine because maschine does not save or keep mixer outputs when switching maschine kits. I tried extracting chains but that is slow compared to separate midi by pitch in other daws. I also tried multi out routing and that works great in bfd2 and addictive but because maschine switches the output to master for all channels when switching kits I would like to know are there any other options? I like to use elements in one maschine kit, bounce that to audio and then load another kit then follow the same process. I've even tried to load multiple groups and reducing all the kits with outputs but that kills the cpu. I would really appreciate any help on this matter. Thank you

Ps. Even if there is a m4l device that would be dope.

Sent from my iPhone