SENNTENIAL four free Kontakt libraries - Free

Discussion in 'Software News' started by phloopy, Aug 18, 2013.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Feadog Whistle:
    The first Kontakt instrument I ever made. The Feadog Whistle is a traditional instrument. I play it really badly. Maybe you can develop a new genre called whistlecore. It might be good there.

Plucked piano:
    is a versitile library of a common instrument played in a creative manner. Each string of the piano was hand-plucked with a guitar pick and then left to ring out. The library's sounds can range from a mandolin-sounding instrument to a humanized pad. Seriously, take a look... This was such a pain to sample.

Bowed Guitar:
    is a child of boredom. I was sitting alone a Sunday afternoon, when I came to the conclusion that everything in existance is about 20% better when it is bowed. After manufacturing piercing shrieks from bowing glassware, I tried the technique on an acoustic guitar with phenomenal results. It now sounds like a cello that took up a nasty smoking habit.

Oddity:
    is an example of the exponential oppurtunities found within a closet. The entire percussion set is made from banging against walls, hitting pipes, and dropping quarters. If you're into IDM, this is probably pretty cool. If you don't know what IDM is, it's still pretty cool because it's a closet. Lest one sampled a fridge, it's tough to get much cooler.

Link: http://www.senntenial.com/downloads

3. Frubbs

Frubbs Ultrasonic

I'm down with anything named "oddity" ...thanks for sharing

4. deaman

deaman Ultrasonic

I registered with Audiosex, just so I could tell you that I think I am in love, with your avatar.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You and me both brother. :wink:

:rofl:
    Seriously though there are many reasons beyond phloopy's avatar to register with AudioSex. *yes*

6. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

deaman <----- Im greatly touched :hug: .... as long as its all about my avatar only :rofl:

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

:rofl: