Semi-new to sound design, could i get some feedback ?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Boosire, Aug 26, 2024 at 3:50 AM.

1. Boosire

Boosire Producer

Hey

So i've been dabbling a bit more seriously into sound design.
    I've made a few things a few years ago, some podcasts, some infomercial for a pharma company and a couple animation sound work but never really stuck to it.
    I'd love to reconvert from music in the future. Not sure where yet.
    But for now i'm learning step by step to apply my electronic music skills in the sound design world.

I've made this little redesign, i'd be grateful to get proper critic, what's good, what's wrong, what knowledge to focus on to fix what's wrong, anything really. Be harsh if you have to don't hesitate.

Thank you

3. omiac

omiac Moderator Staff Member

Are you seeking feedback and advice on sound design or video production or both or? :dunno:

4. Boosire

Boosire Producer

Oh sorry yes it's a redesign the video doesn't belong to me i just found it cool

5. Magic Max

Magic Max Platinum Record

I think you'd need to supply a little more than 9 seconds for anybody here to provide guidance. Which I am happy to do.

6. omiac

omiac Moderator Staff Member

Well... I can only guess that by "redesign" you mean this is about receiving feedback on your music only and has nothing to do with video, making "Working with video" the wrong forum section to create this thread in. I will move it to the appropriate section for you.