Selling Sample Pack

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Hermes The God, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Hermes The God

Hermes The God Newbie

Hi everyone...
    I have recorded samples from an ancient percussive instrument called ZARB.
    It's something different from tonbak tombak or dumbek , (although google shows tonbak for ZARB search in english,its different) and there is no sample pack or vst for it now(this is the first ZARB sample pack ever...) and has a very unique sound and just a few men can play it professionally...
    I want to sell it to make some money because i'm a poor producer and have so much problems in my life...but I live in a country banned by paypal and stripe and even banned by sample library sites like splice...there are sites(modernproducers,roqstars for example) that dont ban us but they want a paypal card number...Is there any site that dosent need card number for selling my sample pack? is it possible to sell it to one person (for example i sell it to a producer, he gives me some money and the pack will be for him and he can sell it in splice for himself)? please help me i'm in an urgent situation

3. vuldegger

vuldegger Producer

sorry man to hear paypal is banned. try to contact native instruments they might help you out if it's a worthy lib

4. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

There are other sites like Splice that sell sample packs. There is Sounds.com, there is Samplephonics, there is Loopmasters and a few more. Maybe you can commission your work to any of these sites?

It's probably difficult if your country is on an US or EU ban list for financial transactions, since non of the big payment services will then engage in any activity with accounts from your country, so payment would be an issue, even between private persons (might even be illegal in some jurisdictions).

Maybe crypto currencies would work? Or can you sell your stuff from a neighboring country that is not banned? Do you not have any relatives or friends who live in a non-banned country?

5. Hermes The God

Hermes The God Newbie

I'll try all of them...thanks.
    I can use cryptos...but I dont know if the sites accept paying through it or not...I have no one in other countries...if I had one I was fleeing this damn country which finding a job with 200$ salary in a month is a dream for 90% of people...I dont know what happens next...but I know this is my last efforts to stay in music production which is my only love and only thing that has been left for me...even dont know if I want stay alive in this fucking situation or not...I used to to work hard days and nights to buy a pair of speaker and a mic because music was my only love.i boght them then dedicated myself years and years to learn about music with passion and love and made my songs...but I dont have money for distributing them.no car.no home.no job...I cant stay in this situation anymore...I think i must sell all my hardwares (they are old,but they are only things i have)and cant make music anymore.sometimes we cant control everything...sometimes we must burn our dreams...anyway thaks for your guidance...

6. Hermes The God

Hermes The God Newbie

ok bro thank you...I'll send an email to them...

7. Hermes The God

Hermes The God Newbie

native instruments and sound.com even dont let me acces their site!!!! they have banned us too

8. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

Oh man, sorry to hear. Please keep your spirits up despite all the politricks and nonsense going on in this crazy world!

9. PersonneAudioZ

PersonneAudioZ Kapellmeister

My brother I almost guessed where you are from ...
    Be persevering , to each his own way of suffering ... Nothing is perfect in this world ... Do not sell your equipment , you might regret it ... Be in good spirits ...
    A thinker said : Better worth lighting a candle than cursing the dark ...
    Cheer up my brother ...