Selling Reason 11 Perpetual license

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Psyevil, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Psyevil

Psyevil Member

I'm selling my Reason 11 license, the reason for sale is that I do not use it, the price is 300 dollars, I also included a 30% discount code for the reason 12 update that will be released on September 1.

Any question you can write it here or send me a private message. thanks for your time and have a nice day

3. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

That's not a bad deal but keep in mind that your sale price is identical to the prior upgrade price before subscription if yours is the full version and not the standard? You might want to make it a tad less to entice people.

4. Psyevil

Psyevil Member

It is the Standard version, its price now on the page is 399, 99 dollars of savings is a good thing and having a discount for the next update is even better LOL, I am also open to negotiation

5. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

e.g. I used to own the full version a while back and I own the intro version so I got the rack etc etc with the intro version and run the older one as well. The upgrade to standard from intro is $300. Just saying. If this was the full version I would jump on it.

6. Psyevil

Psyevil Member

Ah ok, you mean the suit version that was discontinued and replaced by subscription, I think you can still get it from other distributors for $ 600. I think it is a bit expensive for some extra tools

7. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

I can grab the boxed SUITE version for less than 400€ in the shop.