Selling our music (Art) through NFT markets

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by curtified, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curtified

curtified Rock Star

2. juggz143

juggz143 Kapellmeister

Bro, lets just say, I too had to learn the hard way not to feed trolls ....just sayin

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. curtified

curtified Rock Star

EDM Trap. We were the first to put southern hip hop drums over EDM leads and drops.

This was my song that a lot attributed to the song that started the genre.

4. curtified

curtified Rock Star

• Use the NFT space to release music in unique ways.
    • Social Tokens
    • Adopt the new model so you are one of the pioneers and stand out above the rest
    • Team up with a popular visual artist and colab on a piece using their fanbase
    • dont think about it as a tool to make money but a new tool to release your music and art
    • put your music on one of the crypto music streaming services like audius or roki
    • get creative

5. droplet

droplet Rock Star

We should do an Audiosex NTF or App.

6. NinetyplusThree

NinetyplusThree Banned

but thats a subgenre.. you said a whole entire genre..

7. curtified

curtified Rock Star

lol ok...

[​IMG]

I'm sorry that I was a creator of a "Subgenre" please remove anything ive said on this forum and thread. a subgenre of what? hip hop? edm?

8. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

OH! I see now! You imply me?
    For having 'an opinion' ? :hahaha: One comment ? That people agreed with ? So I speak for others too ?
    And you have now also lied about the time you trolled me too.
    You're a great person living in total clarity of mind.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  9. juggz143

juggz143 Kapellmeister

Whatever do you mean?
    Hit dogs hollar, I guess :dunno:

10. Smoove Grooves

Yeahyeah. Because you agreed with Gyro, bright one.
    So, who was "at the helm" according to you then, eh?

11. genophyte

genophyte Producer

only read the first page and can assume from page 2 to 5 is arguing or something.

anyway i swore i saw people a year or so ago making physical prints with qr codes on them as a counterpart to the digital nft

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  12. Smoove Grooves

I see. You must have an interesting life?
    I was not addressing you, but the person I quoted.
    You cannot answer for them.

13. genophyte

genophyte Producer

dude you realize your response and dislike was entirely not needed and completely counterproductive , with an added vague personal attack and ending parting shot invitation to further banal argument .

you have a link or information about creating physical media counterparts to audio nft or you just gonna come in hot ? if not i'll just go sift through the ocean of piss that is reddit and twitter and leave you to whatever it is you got going on

14. deeppvddles666

deeppvddles666 Member

[edited - did not realize this was a cursing free zone, apologies]

Dude, this is the thing. It's not "old" vs "young" people, or who's had more life experience and seen more fads come and go... I'm not one for absolutes, but i would be willing to bet that 95% of the people in here hating on NFTs were/(hopefully not still)are the same people who said that BTC was never going to revolutionize anything, and that it was a waste of money.

Although i'd agree that Bitcoin should be worth about as much as the American Dollar should be - which would be whatever amount either is backed by - and that btc has no real utility (only in first, because it was first), the truth is, that Bitcoin, ALONE, has brought on all the possibilities of technological advances that we are seeing now, and will be seeing in the near future. NFT's may very well be some BS, borderline scam, cash-grabs.

But so-friggin-what? Another poster on here mentioned abvout how this has been the art world for CENTURIES - MOST art (talking in terms of the painting world, at least) is pretentious, garbage, and simply a status symbol. And to make this semi-coherant ramble come nearly 3/4 circle...do y'all just hate money, or...?

BTC will be surpassed by ETH sooner or later, who knows, maybe even by another alt coin! And even though it is essentially worthless, IRL, you bet your buns i'll be here to make money off the worthlessness of it.

OP, i'm late to the party, was actually trying to figure out how to list some digital art that i've been making for a while, just the other day, so thanks for the links! I'll be checking trhem out for sure. Don't let the people who see just "another fad" when they look at crypto get you down. It is the future.

And if it isn't? Well, screw it lets make some more money off of it while we still can eh?

Also LOL @all y'alls braggin about how big of show you've played or whether justin bieber's sold out shows make him an artist (you're dang right, pop music, whether you like it or not - i personally am not big on it - and the ability to write such catchy songs is a talent. Not that you even need any whatsoever, to be an "artist"). You make art? You are an artist. Get outta here with the pretentious bs, you're worse than the dude selling his farts.

15. juggz143

juggz143 Kapellmeister

Chastising someone for assuming directly after making an assumption yourself... LOL cus that makes sense.

THAT is what he does :rofl:

Sooooo how do we report unnecessary dislikes again??? Since we're making that a thing now! :hahaha:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. genophyte

genophyte Producer

this is the main reason i lurk along with probably a lot of other people that never created an account here.

anyway i personally started getting back into oscilloscope music at a base level and thought making an nft of a short gif would be interesting since the oscilliscope gif would have an audio counterpart and was wondering how i could give it a third physical one

17. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

Too much off topic and personal attacks. Thread closed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List