Selling NI Symphony Series Brass Solo - $150

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by AnimaIanuam, Jul 3, 2017.

1. AnimaIanuam

AnimaIanuam Newbie

I'm selling my never used, never downloaded Native Instruments Symphony Series Brass Solo that usually costs $299 for just $150.

Reason for selling: I was scoring a documentary and thought I'd need it, but when I sent my first ideas to the music director he asked me to use more electronic elements. Now that the job is finished it's safe to say I won't need it, so I never even downloaded or registered it.
    I love it's sound but unfortunately I need other stuff right now.

PM me if you're interested.
    Regards

3. tooloud

tooloud Guest

I've been in the same position myself. Couldn't wait for the director to hear my Psycho-esque tension building orchestrated sequence in a short film. When he said, "I don't want ANY music in this section" I wanted to hit him. It took every bit of self control not to tell him to take his film and go elsewhere. I did as he wanted. I hated it. But a few months later I was working on another project and I dropped in the exact sequence. This director loved it.
    Moral of the story. You never know when you'll need the strangest things.