Hihat Pack

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Rockseller, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Rockseller

Rockseller Platinum Record

3. A Ghost On The Moon

A Ghost On The Moon Producer

They all sound like the exact same hi-hat just with ADSR modified.. Not sure id be willing to pay $3 for this

4. NeverenoghFun

NeverenoghFun Platinum Record

I really think you'd have better luck selling pre constructed loops
    I promise everyone here has, had, or can create every Hi hat in that pack.

If I'm buying samples i want them directly sampled from a Machine or Studio Session.
    I like to stack my own to control sonics

Maybe release a few free one first? Get your rep up in the scene and then do pay project?

I my self have been working on a kontakt instrument for about 3 weeks now, I know nobody is gonna pay for it, especially on this and sister site lol. So i'll release it for free with a little donation button if people feel generous.

Just looked at your profile. You are very new here.
    I definitely suggest the above of Releasing a few free projects first to gain some rep around here.
    Most of us pirates! *arggggh*

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. Rockseller

yeah I've done free stuff and I like sharing stuff very much. anyone can use my products for free if they want. and you right, anyone here can do this. but it will also be alittle bit different. money is not really my motivation. I have so much joy in creating different things. I Also like reactions like yours to get in touch with people. Sampling from machines is a nice thing. I love my analog drum machines. DFAM and Tanzbär halped me out a lot in sampling. The workflow in making drums is totally different when sampling or doing drum synthesis.Both is fun and highly addictive haha. Man it's very interesting your Kontakt Instrument Project. A very difficult task. It requires much moreden engineer skills omg. How u doing this? all alone!?
    Aaah and you said most r pirates... good. I trust a solid pirate more than a big company.
    I know it makes sense two make construction kits and midi packs, drumloops and all this bs but thiswhole business is sick and that game sucks idk
    wish I had a good adress to send melody loops and samples to and collab with a good producer. often I am stuck and leave a project behing but then sometimes good samples dont get used and I'd be glad if someone would use that. But it had to be a long term collab for that built on trust.
    Oi if you can make your Kontakt Instrument work man you a hero for me. If you can sell it or not. but why not? maybe you can get support of a vst developer or something...
    anyway. thanks for your opinion I apreciate that and I wish you good luck!!
    Don't know how I could support your project but I have a lot of time ...

6. Rockseller

7. indianwebking

indianwebking Platinum Record

8. indianwebking

feel free to send us to test or just let me know whenever you do release it sir. I'm doing nothing much these days.

9. Rockseller

I just put that on the internet. people can buy the stuff in an online store or download it for free. I don't give a f*ck. So I leak my own stuff. But if someone actually tests it or has a feedback that's nice. I am interested in developing my skillz. Ah and the cops they know my real name is not Franz Weiss. They once asked me if I am Dr. Love... And I had to say yes :rofl:

what ya mean :"will let u know about those free stuffs" ?

10. indianwebking

I mean I am not on pc right now. so will download from your g.drive and then check and try to use it in my tracks.

11. Rockseller

you still wanna leave India? I read that post ... you good?

12. indianwebking

yup I still want to leave India. I want to move to a good country where I can find jobs easily so I can earn. then from that money I'll buy whatever stuff I need to make music. I'll also buy instruments and stuff.

13. Rockseller

14. Rockseller

15. Rockseller

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=1456117&content=soundkits
    look i learned soundclick is very cool to share stuff. but posting kits is only possible if you have posted a song first. but its free. i will mess around here and hope to get better and better. will update things from time to time. preparing some cool shit. if I wasn't that lazy I'd really be ready to share all the stuff I made from my HD (presets, loops, beats, instruments, sample recordings, drumkits) but I'm working on it. I feel no competition at all. and I'm currently in a situation where I don't have to chase money all day. if I give away a melody I don't have less melody. if someone takes my stuff and makes money with that (well now it will not yet be possible lol) I'm happy for that guy. I also like the idea of open source things.
    I have no idea where my journey w music is going. but I love it since I'm a child and it will never end. the community in hihop means a lot to me and I see how this culture is connecting ppl over walls and boarders. more than nationalism and all BS. it's my damn live. I have no idea how to sell a beat. and if I start that cursed game it really brings me away from music and joy. only way I was able to make money off music was playing live gigs w a band. but since I got into that producer world somehow theres no turning back. idk. ilove it too much and it takes all my time.