Selling Best Plugins (scam)

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by PlugMaster, Jul 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

Of course!

2. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

There is ONE discount code available-UVI Vintage Vault 3 199 EUR. Payment without buyer protection, so that the transaction is completed quickly. Everything is absolutely legal and honest. Hurry up!:wink:
    No more discounts are expected in the near future.

3. NextGenSound

NextGenSound Kapellmeister

Any more softube stuff left? Zener-bender and tube tech license?

4. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

Yes, write to PM!

5. casualife777

casualife777 Newbie

I finished a purchase with him. The license is absolutely working on iLok program. I am buying more from him especially something I use for a long time but I still couldn't afford from official dealer.

And for reference, he is a good dealer and when face a little problem from the payment method he wasn't going away either, he is willing to stick with the problem and research on the internet.

I would like to get that UVI Vintage Vault 3 and Antares Vocal Studio as next purchase.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

Sold!

7. Ayakkrob

Ayakkrob Newbie

Is there something cheaper? I want to buy something, but I don't have so much money. Do you have cheaper plugins for around 30 Euro? Someone should buy the Eventide Blackhole, its a great plugin.

8. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

You can see the list that I offer. Cheap plug-ins are not profitable for me, not for you. If you wish, you can buy them at any time on the official website.

9. Ayakkrob

Ayakkrob Newbie

Ok, no problem. Maybe you get something for around 30 Euro later.

10. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

There is ONE discount code available-Relab Development Sonsig Rev-A 39 EUR. Payment without buyer protection, so that the transaction is completed quickly. Everything is absolutely legal and honest. Code for iLok! Hurry up!:wink:
    This is definitely the last discount) Although...

11. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

Sold!

12. Ayakkrob

Ayakkrob Newbie

Its mine, thx a lot, love this reverb. I think it is one of the best reverbs out there now. Everything worked fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. NextGenSound

Vouch...Fast and legit, works great registered officially! Thanks bro will be getting more from you!

14. NextGenSound

Another good transaction!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

Intereted in that offer, but how can you sell the Softube Weiss Complete Collection für that price (299€ instead of 820€)? Also the collection is almost never on sale. And how many activations does this include?
    This sounds too good to be true to be honest. I suppose there is also no invoice or something that confirms the purchase? So there is a good chance that at some point ILOK deactivates the license and there is no way to actually proove one bought the license. I know it was asked before and I did not find a proper reply, but is there any way you can provide us with some sort of official document where you got the codes? Selling something a a bit cheaper okay, but seeling stuff for 1/3 of the price is something different.

16. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

The same question, but in different words) I'll tell you one thing-if you don't trust me, you don't need to contact me) All my answers to your questions will be like reassuring you personally. So that you theoretically purchased something from me. I don't need it)

17. Mix101--

Mix101-- Member

Thank you PlugMaster for the great business oppurtunities you’ve giving us. I’m a satisfied customer that just had a successful transaction. Everything went smooth and license went on my iLok. And for those of you like Ceja, I fully got the 2 licenses to activate two machines which is the standard accommodations from any iLok plugin nowadays. I also received an email from the plugin company as soon as I activated my code and prompted me in providing updates for my purchase and newsletter. This deal exceeded my expectations no joke. Thank you PlugMaster, and blessings brother.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Niels

Niels Member

Hmm is that something what can be done? (iLok deactivating the licenses) I can imagine if Softube is going to see this, they migtht have some questions about the prices and selling methods... So far so good I guess.

19. josedrums

josedrums Noisemaker

I cannot pass up and make a count of the happiest day on Covid-19 times:

First like everyone here I did not believe in these incredible offers, after thinking about it a lot and reading everything, I decided to buy 2 of the plugins that I wanted the most. PlugMaster had the patience to understand people like me who unfortunately “mistrusts everyone”. I asked him all kinds of questions, and he always answered me in a friendly way. I made a mistake twice sending him the money by PayPal, since I placed him with a protected purchase, and at the same time he returned the money to my PayPal account. Until finally I was able to send him the money by PayPal as a friend (because my Paypal account no let me do it). The money was I sent on Thursday at 6:00pm Local time, in the afternoon and by Friday I already had the two licenses to register, the same as when I bought them in Sweetwater or JRR shop on Ebay. I am very happy and I apologize to PlugMaster for my mistrust towards him. (He always told me it was from one to 48 hours for him to do the work)

He always explained everything to me in an excellent way, I was the one who doubted everything, he never pressured me to continue the purchase and I understand it, PlugMaster has super good products with super prices, so he doesn't need to pressure anyone. If you need something that he sells I recommend it 100%. And if you don't believe to MasterPlug is better for us, JAJAJAJA we have more opportunity to save and buy everything little by little.

Thanks for your patience and time PlugMaster, I can’t believe it, Thanks again for this huge and happy day right now, I think this is one of my best day,

I will tell everyone how excellent you are as a person

Josedrums

May life give you lots of love, health and prosperity

I think if someone does not believe in it, it is better to write directly to him and not speak without knowing

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

That's a necessary attitude on the net. So it's not so unfortunate.
    Paranoia is the way not to get scammed, unfortunately.

Anyway, thank you for telling your story, this will help both buyers and seller.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.