Selling Best Plugins (scam)

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by PlugMaster, Jul 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

Thanks)

2. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

PM'ed!!!!!

3. uladzislau

uladzislau Producer

Nah, I smell some scam shit. :yawn:

4. Rockseller

Rockseller Platinum Record

must be great to sell products you don't even have to produce. nice concept. way more efficient than mine ...

a man has to do what a man has to do...

(no hate. most ppl have reasons for what they are doing. and most ppl are good ppl. and from what I know, most ppl really strugglin ...
    only god can judge him haaaaa. forum really holds back on that one and doesn't know what to think or say lmao)

:boombox: :chilling:

5. waverider

waverider Rock Star

Be aware that Image-Line does not allow license transfers.
    There was a case here last week where someone bought a license from somebody (or rather, an account takeover), and who had that account banned by IL.
    If I were you I'd stick with forums that specialize on this kind of transactions like the KVR Sell & Buy subforum, where you need a minimum amount of posts to even participate, and where there's a feedback thread to get information from about your buyer or seller.
    Also, Black Hole has been on sale for much less than this, around 35-40 dollars if memory serves me right.

No offense to the OP but I'd be sceptical about buying second hand licenses on here, especially from people who are new here and directly proceed to attempt to sell you stuff.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

The choice and decision is always yours)

7. Plainview

Plainview Rock Star

8. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

How can you be sure?) did I deceive you?) I suggest that people decide for themselves whether to trust me or not)

9. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

I want to trust you @PlugMaster, but you're telling me to disable Paypal buyer protection & you then told me I will have to wait past the buyer protection window for the plugins to be delivered. Unless more here can vouch that you legitimatly come through with sales. I'm going to hold off...

• Interesting Interesting x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

Ok, you can send as you want, but PayPal will check the funds at the same time) 1-2 days as experience shows.

11. waverider

waverider Rock Star

I agree, this is an obvious scam. @Olymoon

First he ignores the fact that IL does not allow for license transfers, which means that if you buy the transfer from him, it's going to be null and void, you'll lose your money. He doesn't respond to that.

Then he attempts to circumvent the very measures which could protect potential scam victims from the scam.

You should never, ever agree to send money via paypal friends & family to new sellers, or agree to waiting for product delivery later than the buyer protection window.

Read this thread before engaging in any second hand buying:
    https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=295450

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. Plainview

Plainview Rock Star

this is 100% a scam , dont buy shit from him

13. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

You can personally write to the person who ordered the FL ) he wrote above in this topic. To draw conclusions based on guesses is not very good and wrong)

14. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

I'm not going to argue with a lot of people. It's useless. Last thing I'll say. To protect my reputation, I will grant you one license of my choice for free. If all goes well, then you apologize in this thread and confirm that I am not cheating. After that, I suggest closing the question of my integrity. OK?

15. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

@PlugMaster I’m still on the fence. Not bashing you. Just need to hear from others who have bought from you... No disrespect is meant by this. I hope you understand.

16. nism

nism Ultrasonic

I purchased software codes many times on eBay for years (with PayPal buyer protection) and here the seller asked me to disable PayPal buyer protection.
    Why should I do this for a member with a 1-week account?
    Be careful

17. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

How do I prove my truth to PayPal? if you purchase the code, everything will be fine. But you will decide to open a dispute and refund the payment. The code you activated is now useless... I won't be able to prove my integrity to PayPal, and you'll probably win the argument. I'll be left with nothing.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  18. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

I want to tell everyone who wants to contact me. If you trust me, write to PM. If you do not trust, it is better not to waste your and my time) thank you for understanding) all good music)

19. nism

nism Ultrasonic

It is simple! you need to add something like this "
    Note: Digital download only. Due to the nature of this once a license/code/serial has been sent (via ebay messages) then no returns or refunds can be offered as it can't be relisted. Therefore please check the software suits your needs and computer specifications before purchasing. These are soft synths instruments only."

You win if I agreed with this (and I did in our conversation).

If it works for eBay sellers why it doesn't work for you?

20. PlugMaster

PlugMaster Ultrasonic

Firstly. It's not ebay) This is a forum that refers to a site where crack software is published. At least that's what I understand. If we were in the framework of the ebei I would write exactly as you indicated. And there would be no problems) Secondly. How are you protected in this case? I can send you a random number and tell you it's authentic. Slander you that you have already used it somewhere) it's just a conversation about nothing) We can parry each other's answers for a long time) I have a clear rule: I give the code after full payment) You can translate with or without buyer protection, but I will always adhere to this rule. If you are not satisfied, then you have the right not to contact me. But please don't jump to conclusions and make me look like a liar.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.