Selling Acustica Audio Nebula 3 Pro, AITB Mammoth EQ, UVI Vintage Vault 2 etc...

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Blu, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Blu

Blu Producer

EDIT: I just discovered that Nebula 3 pro reached the EoL (End of Life) status as per this announcement on AA website: https://acusticaudio.freshdesk.com/...les/35000185419-end-of-life-eol-announcements

so I can't sell it and I had to make a Paypal refund immediately after I received the payment to the guy who bought it for me.
    As I said to him I should have inquired earlier but luckily I discovered this "issue" at the same time he was making the payment so the refund time was just under 1 minute or 2 and is all well.

No way that I will purchase ANYTHING again from this developer.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post starts here:
    Hi,
    I want to sell these products because I no longer use them:

Acustica Audio Nebula 3 Pro NO MORE ON SELL (Read above)

--------------------------------|
    AITB Mammoth EQ |
    AlexB Fenix EDIT: I don't even know if these libraries work well In Nebula 4.5 |
    AlexB Classic Logic eQ |
    VNXT EMT 140 plate reverb |
    --------------------------------
    CDSoundMaster R2R

UVI Vintage Vault 2 EDIT: it's version 1 and not 2 (sorry for the confusion). Can the mods update the title of thread?

If you want a product hit me up and make an offer.

At this moment of writing it seems that only CDSoundMaster R2R and UVI Vintage Vault V1 can be sold and used without problems so send me a PM or reply here only if you're interested in these libraries.

Sorry for the total mess on this.

MSG FOR THE MODS: If Mods can delete AITB and Nebula from the thread title and correct Vintage Vault "2" with Vintage Vault "1" I'll update the post with only the correct information. Thanks in advance

Paypal transfer only

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022