Selling Ableton Live Suite 11 for 475€ (includes fees for Paypal Goods and Services)

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by mino45, Oct 11, 2022.

1. mino45

mino45 Kapellmeister

ableton.jpeg
    As i just got Bitwig Studio 4, i don't need Ableton Live anymore. That is why I am going to sell it here.
    It is Ableton Live Suite 11 which will cost 600€ if you are buying it from Ableton right now, so i think 475€ will be a fair price for it. The price includes the fees for Paypal Goods and Services which is the only accepted payment method.

You will have to add "Ableton Live Suite 11 License Transfer" your name and the email address of the Ableton Account that I will transfer the license to, to the Transaction and i will only transfer it to the email address given in the transaction.

If you have any questions apart from whether I am giving you a discount, feel free to ask. Please be patient for me to answer as i won't be able to moinitor the thread constantly.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2022