Seeking Vocalists and Topliners, Song Writers

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by Rockdaset, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Rockdaset

Rockdaset Newbie

Hello out there. I am seeking female vocalists and top liners. If you are on the verge of breaking out or have talent and want to collaborate then that is great. I am seeking a vocalist who loves progressive house, trance, pop and who owns a microphone with high speed internet. I have the technology to record you over IP. I am keeping this post direct and to the point. If you want to be heard then let's chat.

Thanks,
    Rockdaset.

:wink:

3. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

Good Luck Bro i have been doing Music for a long time and i only have come across a Few real dedicated Singers and Rappers i see you are doing ( progressive house, trance, pop ) mabe you will have better Luck then me i do Hip Hop RnB and some Radio PoP Sound a Lot of singers and rappers are so into them selves they think they know every or They Sock and they can't See it thing they don't want to listen to any advice you cant tell them nothing they can't take any constructive criticism i See you need them to (( who owns a microphone with high speed internet )) are you using Cubase with that Skip Like function that you can record over the internet ? if Yes dose it work ok

4. frumpiemonkey

frumpiemonkey Newbie

I'm not female, but I sing. If you are interested in male singers you might start getting somewhere since women tend to get work directly through male contacts. Get males first and have them bring females they know (women use men [usually] to evaluate the quality of an opportunity and once the contact has approved the opportunity the offer is extended to the female - Basically, you'll have to fish for female vocalists through male contacts). I'm new here, so sorry if I'm being imprudent or anything.