Section B - Kontakt - $15 on sale for 3 weeks!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by CentralComposers, Apr 7, 2014.

1. CentralComposers

CentralComposers Newbie

Hey Guys!

How about... YOU can get it for free now? Visit this: Link with Coupon Activated

CentraComposers have released a new Kontakt sample library called Section B.

You can download a demo Freebie of Section B which includes just a few patches with some samples in Section B such as our Rhythmic category and a few Synths:

KONTAKT DEMO:

https://mega.co.nz/#!dwlw0bCb!8jpcl3_y0VEmSZRAgTvtE_E2uKJlq4hjkx5umWUitxE

or

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/7208a12291121e323a60b4cfa541445c

Section B is a library developed by Brandon Spendlove which consist of 3 CORE categories (+ 2 bonus), the 3 main being:

1. High Synths
    2. Low Synths
    3. Rhythmic Synths/Percussion

Library Information:

150+ NKI Instrument Patches
    Only 800+ MB!
    Downloadable only
    Custom GUI Script with 16-Step Sequencer
    Over 1,100+ Samples
    (Free download of Update v1.1 includes more Instruments/Samples soon!)
    For Kontakt 4.0.1 or Kontakt 5.3.0.6464

[​IMG]

High Synths are considered as Plucks, Pads, Sustained samples.

Low Synths are considered as Deep Basses, Tune Droned, Low Plucks and sounds that work fantastic with our GUI Step sequencer!

Rhythmic Synths/Percussion includes Rhythmic tonal loops, Percussive Loops, Sound Scape Loops, great for working with underscores or re-creating with our GUI.

We have also included 2 bonus folders that contain a bunch of sounds (like our Cinematic Rhythms) which include:

Bonus FX and Hits (Booms, Building Drones, Screeching FX)

and Hybrid Grooves (What we call unusual rhythmic loops!)

[​IMG]

The GUI

Section B's GUI has a selection of FX which let the user to have control over in Kontakt such as Reverb, Delay, Skreamer, Distortion, Filters and a Phaser.

We also have included an EQ designed to control Low, Mid and High frequencies, and added some main controls to use such as Volume, Pan, Tune (in Cents + or -), and of course an ADSR (which is important when using the step sequencer to color your sounds!)

Demos:

http://soundcloud.com/centralcomposers/section-b-demo-1-dressed-by

http://soundcloud.com/brandon-spendlove/section-b-granular-rough-demo

http://soundcloud.com/brandon-spendlove/section-b-kontakt-library-1

We'll have a Youtube Walkthrough up soon, + a few more demo's.

You can find more information on our website at: CentralComposers

You can buy the product at either: *EDIT: You can get it for free using Coupon: ILOVEFREESUTFF

Buy Section B

OR

(FAST LINK) Buy Section B

Hope you have a great week!

-Brandon Spendlove

UPDATE v1.1 comes with the download itself and is pre-installed, to load patches from the update, just look in the "Update v1.1" Folder! Website is down for now as we are developing a new one so use this link to get onto our website: CC Temporary Link

3. CentralComposers

CentralComposers Newbie

Section B is now $15 for 3 weeks, if you'd like to spread around on the other forums which I haven't got round to posting on yet, feel free to do so!

-Brandon

4. CentralComposers

CentralComposers Newbie

Hey Guys...

Guess what? You can get this library for free with the coupon: ILOVEFREESTUFF

This link: Section B For Free already has the coupon activated

You can fill in information (Name/Address) randomly... We will not use your information as this is a free product!

It will save time if you just enter jibberish in the address/name if it lets you!

Why is it free? Because people like free stuff? Planning on a new free library end of next year (2015/2016) (hopefully it's going to big!)

Free Stuff is just awesome.

5. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Nice to still see you around Brandon, how's the Scripting coming along? you must be a beast by now lol

Cheers

6. CentralComposers

CentralComposers Newbie

Hi Mate!

I've actually ordered tons of books on C# as a side project and it's helped out a ton with the Kontakt scripts, I've been practicing my GUI design but still on the look out for someone to help me with that. I've been working out some problems much faster than the Section B script :P

Hopefully I'll be back up and running soon to properly start on this project.