Searching for Adobe Tutorials

Discussion in 'Education' started by cigbeck, Jul 25, 2017.

1. cigbeck

cigbeck Newbie

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get good Photoshop / Illustrator Tutorials. Really like the Lynda ones provided for Premiere on the sister site.
    Cheers!

3. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

it would violate our rules, because we can't link to warez web-sites here :sad:

4. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

5. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

Agree it would be wrong to link to let say "unofficial" Linda downloads. But I think it's ok to point to free resources:
    Here are my suggestions:
    - Adobe itself has a lot of video tutorials
    - YouTube is an enormous base (a bit messy - have to find a good channel). I can't think of subject that wouldn't be covered
    - creativecow.net - very professional! Video tuts.. and If you are stuck, there is always a nice guy to help you out.
    - if you use specific plugs, the tutorials on the sites are usually freely accessible

That is IMO also the best way to learn. If you are not an absolute beginner, just get your feet wet and then look for a specific tutorial/solution, when you need it. There is too much information everywhere that at the end prevents you to complete a job..

6. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

7. rhythmatist

rhythmatist Audiosexual

I pay $55 US a month for the whole AdobeCC suite. You get the top of the line Photoshop and Premiere and everything else (including Audition), and access to all their tutorials. Can't say I have ever regretted the monthly expense too much, and you can cancel your contract after you have learned what you want, if you want.