Search and auto-fill Artwork from iTunes?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Highdom, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

Hello,
    Yes, I usually rip music from cd and download illegal versions. My question is: are there any ways to get artworks (cover) from iTunes/google etc...by the title of a song?
    I mean I usually edit mp3 tag with "Tag Editor" and write down the real title and artists. There're any ways to get artwork with title/filename/artist tags and put them in the artwork tag?

Thanks!

3. RMorgan

RMorgan Audiosexual

I'm not sure about iTunes man, but there are way better music players out there which offer such capabilities and much more, like MusicBee and Media Monkey; They also are compatible with Apple devices, by the way.

I've tried to use iTunes many times along the years, but always came up with the conclusion that it simply sucks big time. I hate it.

You probably have your reasons for using iTunes, though...

4. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have to use iTunes because I usually sync my library with rekordbox to keep my USB updated.

So iTunes is indispensable for me. I just was searching for something that can fill my MP3 files with the appropriate artwork taken from google or pergeaheaps from stores like beatport or playstore, if they don't mind...

5. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

Yeah man, this works nice but it doesn't change files themselves! I mean if you export from itunes, artwork disappears...

6. spyfx

spyfx Guest

not sure if i understood your question,but if you are trying to make your songs have artwork,in itunes right click on a song or album,go to album info or song info and next to details is the artwork tab where you can edit the images. :wink:

7. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

Yeah but I am searching an auto-search function if possibile, that find automatically the artwork from title and artists. iTunes is good but I need to write correct album in the tag manually, and it sucks