Seaching for a Vocal Sample from a CD before 1997

Discussion in 'samples' started by VSKZ, Nov 21, 2021.

1. VSKZ

VSKZ Producer

Hey,
    this rather a search for a needle in the hay, but I'm looking for a (probably) Vocal sample from an old animation series from 1997. I looked everywhere for information but sadly no luck yet. Now I think maybe someone here can recognize it, maybe?

I think it is a sample because of the rompler string and piano sounds, and also because they seem cuttet and looped.

Here are the samples:

3. recycle

recycle Guest

No Idea about the voice, but the piano/string sound is Korg M1, preset called “Filmscore”

4. VSKZ

VSKZ Producer

Wow! I got the Korg M1 VST right here and the piano is really the same! Thanks for the answer, this is awesome! Maybe this will help me with further investigation. I need to find the samples.

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

to me, it sounds like there are too many variations in the vocal for it to be "samples" from 97 or prior. You might be right about the music construction, but I think the vocal is some stems; which were not at all common in commercially released sample cd's of the time period.
    more like a ripped accapella, if anything. I've never heard it though. maybe you will get lucky.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List