SCARBEE - THE BIG EP

Discussion in 'Software News' started by chopin4525, Dec 5, 2015.

1. chopin4525

chopin4525 Producer

November 2, 2015

The development of the SCARBEE – THE BIG EP started in summer 2012 and is now finally coming to an end. The final version of this classic electric piano is actually the 4th version! We started over several times as we were not satisfied with the sound. During this time we have refurbished 3 different pianos (including new tolex and all metal, logos etc;)) before we found the right instrument. The sound and dynamics will be fantastic – its very full of life and we wanted a version that was less “tamed” than our previous product “SCARBEE MARK 1”. This means that no modifications was added to the keyboard in order to reduce damper and key noises – we went for a sound with lots of plings, rattles and other noises – to get the vibe of a 70s well-played instrument heard on favourite albums. We also passionately followed the many advice given by late George Duke and added several features that he had on his keyboards in the funky fusion days. The keyboard will have 88 keys – and all tonal spareparts used are original – most are 70s NOS (new old stock) unopened packages that we required on Ebay. We have really cared about each note and trying to get the perfect balance between dynamics, bark, bell and sustain. More news will follow…

http://www.scarbee.com/

Totally waiting for this Rhodes. It's going to be the next big thing. :beg::beg::beg::beg:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

Dammit!
    Just after I've recently come to the conclusion that I have all EPs I need, another newbie aims to wet my appetite :woot:

4. Millenium

Millenium Producer

5. Ronbell

Ronbell Member