Scaler 2 In Ableton Live 10

Discussion in 'Software' started by ChemaChinasky, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

Hello people! I comment on my problem, I just changed from Logic Pro to Ableton Live 10, and my problem comes with Scaler 2. I tell you: It did not appear in the VST folder, I updated to the latest version and it appears in the VST3 folder, the problem is that when recording with the "Midi Capture" when exporting to drag, it changes the notes that I have recorded, when playing them they sound one way and when putting them on the midi channel they sound another, it is as if I changed the notes, to someone else has it happened? Could someone give me a solution? Thank you. I just moved to Ableton and I would like everything to work properly for me.

Thanks and greetings to all!

EDIT: I work with MAC

3. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

I have downgraded the version to 2.0.9 and nothing, I still have the same problem, I think it may be due to some kind of quantization in ableton, although I have everything disabled, it has to be some control that I can't decipher. If anyone works with Ableton, I would ask you to please give me a solution if you have got it. Thanks and greetings again!

4. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

I have gotten with the sudo codes that they recommend on the page and enabling the option in preferences / plugins / custom folders, which appears in VST, I have tried it and nothing, it works but when recording with "Midi Capture" it plays the notes that the program wants and not the ones I want. I hope some solution thanks again. And sorry for being so heavy. GREETINGS TO ALL

5. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Perhaps also move this to the Ableton Live forum, with the help of Oly.

6. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

I didn't know there was a forum for ableton. Sorry. I have already solved it, I sent the midi track to the Scaler channel, and had to send it to the instrument. Rookie bug:unsure:. THANK YOU!!!