Samples played back late, delayed in KONTAKT 5. midi latency ??? broken sample??

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Kingvrage, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

I've sampled some of my favorite drums for the purpose of remapping the midi since the libraries I love have the midi map locked. the samples turned out great, but when played back through kontakt they are triggered super late. any fix for this? I sampled a kit in heavyocity damage to use with drum tracks I made with superior drummer, I've even gone to the trouble of recreating the drum beat specifically for damage and paired my sampled library against it and it plays it's 1st hit just as damage finishes playing it's 1st hit. tried in FL studio, Studio One and Adobe Audition with the same results. all 3 tracks were using the same midi so I seriously doubt it is something wrong with the midi. it's either my samples or kontakt.

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I'd say the problem is in your kontakt instrument, since the samples are easy to see if they're delayed.

There are so many options in Kontakt that is hard to guess what the problem is. For example, Kontakt nki sample offset start would be a candidate.

4. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

I cannot find that option anywhere. I find it funny how their own support offers no instructions for this product on the level I need.