Sample Logic announces XOSPHERE!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Nov 17, 2014.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

After years of honing the art of atmosphere creation, Sample Logic now brings you the most powerful atmosphere creation tool ever invented – XOSPHERE. Inspired by the principles of synthesis and sampling, XOSPHERE redefines how atmospheres are designed, implemented, and morphed to suit all genres of music and sound design. This product provides advanced tools to simultaneously morph up to 8 unique atmospheres running through 4 morph module oscillators. At the heart of this is Sample Logic’s newest inventions, the Morph Knob and Morph Animator, which allow for seamless morphing between 2 atmospheres. Building upon the great success of the Step Animator and FX Animator from ARPOLOGY and CINEMATIC KEYS, this new user interface is Sample Logic’s most progressive design yet. Combining animation with psychoacoustic sampling and hybrid synthesis, XOSPHERE is the last atmosphere tool you will ever need.

Advanced Tools With Massive Power
    Employing Sample Logic’s advanced randomizer function, more than 100,000 combinations of atmospheres can be created per Morph Module Oscillator, with up to 4 oscillators per instrument, and that’s before adding the numerous custom FX modules that come with the interface. In addition to the extremely powerful XOSPHERE engine, Sample Logic has introduced several dynamic, real-time preset browsers for choosing atmospheres, oscillators, and instrument presets. What happens when you put all of this together? Totally custom-crafted, unique, and original soundscapes that are full of organic life and motion, which are perfect for setting the tone of any composition or production. Before you know it, you’ll be transported to a whole new world of sonic possibilities while you morph between atmospheres effortlessly and endlessly.

The Interface: Unique, Interactive, & Intuitive
    Each morph module oscillator is powered by 2 sample-based atmospheres, each of which are user assignable and can be morphed manually with the Morph Knob or animated via the Morph Animator. Don’t know where to start or what to create? No problem! The dynamic built-in browser for each morph module oscillator makes searching for presets and atmospheres simple. Whether using 1 or all 4 oscillators, there’s no limit to what can be accomplished. In addition, each morph module oscillator has independent sound sculpting parameters and effect tools. This includes a fantastic set of FX Animators for automating various parameters. Perhaps the most exciting feature is the inclusion of a Dual Filter Oscillator that modulates the hi-cut Filter of each morph module oscillator, generating creative and complex rhythms by animating two hi- cut filters at different speeds.

Real Time Effects Each Morph Module Oscillator is equipped with the following tweak-able effects:
    - Volume
    - Pan
    - Adjustable Root Note Placement per atmosphere
    - Morph Knob / Animator
    - Sample Start - Pitch
    - ADSR Filter
    - Convolver

Each Instrument is equipped with Master Effects that affect all Morph Module Oscillators:
    - Compressor
    - EQ - Distortion
    - Phaser
    - Delay
    - Reverb

Warping Beyond the Sound with Convolver
    Each morph module oscillator contains a collection of warp-able convolution presets to feed the atmospheres through. Convolver will take your sounds even further into a new dimension.

Atmospheres That Are Simply Amazing
    XOSPHEREis not only a creative sound sculpting tool, it is packed with inspiring sample content. The sample-based atmospheres have been meticulously crafted using various psychoacoustic sampling techniques. Sample Logic has raised the standard of organic synthesis by morphing real world and synthetic sounds into the finest Atmospheres on the market. Not only do they sound fantastic, but they cover cinematic, electronic, and organic music genres, perfect for any music production. Breathe life into your music with the evocative atmospheric categories included in XOSPHERE.

Categories include:
    - Bizarre
    - Dark N Scary
    - Electronic – Effectual
    - Euphoric – Spiritual
    - Mixed Emotions
    - Mysterious
    - World Organic

So How Many Sounds, Morph Modules Oscillators, and Instruments Are There?
    - 350+ Atmospheres
    - 2 Atmospheres per Morph Module Oscillator with 100,000+ possible combinations of atmospheres per oscillator
    - 275 Morph Module Oscillator factory presets
    - 4 Morph Module Oscillators per instrument
    - 275+ Factory instrument presets containing a mixture of 2-4 oscillators per instrument preset Intelligent Randomization Want to easily make your own atmosphere in less than a second? You can take advantage of the user assignable random feature that will keep your creative juices flowing all day. The following features can be randomized: Each atmosphere (2 atmospheres per morph module) Morph Animator sequences (1 per morph module) Morph Module Oscillator parameters (1 for each of the 4 oscillators)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpTewLoZq1o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Over 350 Atmospheres delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.

5.25 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression

Requires Kontakt 5 Player (Free) or Retail version (sold separately) Version 5.3.1 or higher

Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)

Windows 7/8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)

5.25 GB free disk space for XOSPHERE sample content

1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player

PRE-ORDER NOW - Save $50 when you pre-order before 11/20
    $299.99 — $249.99

- See more at: Sample Logic - XOSPHERE

3. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Jesss ... that guy talk a lot!!!

4. grdh20

grdh20 Platinum Record

exactly. I can't stand the product based on how boring this video is. These reps don't understand that we actually like to hear the product before we get a boring tutorial.... *no*

5. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

Check these out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU8Sos8dy_w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88pt_PFenck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbkyG4k8RAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceeUGCrFx3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJMctIatsqE

And check out a review HERE

6. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

This is going to be interesting.

7. transporter1333

transporter1333 Member

I'm big Fan of Sample Logic.. :bow:
    Thanks Dingus.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

8. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Sounds like a 5 year old came up with the name

9. rimshooter123

rimshooter123 Noisemaker

Thanks for the info. :)

Interesting that all this happens inside Kontakt.
    But every (new) synth or library is loaded with tons of pads and ambient or "cinematic" sounds... I won't need it I guess. Time is rare.. :dunno:

10. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

Really? Just an alternate spelling for Exosphere. I don't mind it.
    I don't think I knew that word at age five! But then again, I was repeatedly dropped on my head from a 2nd story building until I was old enough to close the damned window. I think I was 12 at that point. I don't know. It was all a blur. Until I got a pair of glasses.