SAMPLE FUEL - Excellent Synths!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Danny Lux, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Danny Lux

Danny Lux Guest

Really killer cheap and FREE synths... POLY, WAVE, and DROP-CRE8...

DROP is cool and free!

Check them out here

[​IMG]

3. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Thanks

4. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Does DropCre8 really require Halion? Or this works without it? Without halion it works at half power? I need synths, not romplers, sampled synths....

5. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

The HAlion engine provides a full VA synth section like Retrolouge. In fact Retrolouge is just a 3 osc version of the Halion synth engine. As the engine is avalible in the free Halion SE, once someone has build a synth/sampler/wavetable synth in Halion they can freely distribute it via the free Halion SE version. Think of Halion as a big synth toolkit. Its still missing FM and I personaly find the VA engine a bit dull, but its a free synth....
    Halion SE does not allow you to build further synths, you need the full Halion for that.

6. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Noisemaker

There are 2 killer synths POLY and WAVE $34.99 Each or Bundled together for $49.99....go check them out www.samplefuel.com

These are not romplers....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

I find ALL Steinberg sound engines "dull" ... and of course this one based on Halion.

An example of what i call "envelop punch" (very audible on filtered arp), even on an old VST :

Thanks for sharing anyway ! There are always ppl with different tastes :wink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Noisemaker

Here are demos form THE HYBRID BUNDLE (Both POLY and WAVE bundled together for $49.99)

Personally I find the filters and everything else about the engine quite good....

9. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Noisemaker

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  10. blaqmatic

blaqmatic Platinum Record

Go ahead...Sell that Synth plugin! :rofl:

btw...are Danny Lux, techdevil(aka "Dan Dare") and Sample Fuel the same? :woot: Hm....

Still...the plugs sound ok, but nothing to write home about. Good Luck in you're sales venture.

11. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Noisemaker

Not trying to hide that...I registered this morning and didn't want it under my name but under Sample Fuel....but I couldn't figure out how to change it so I deleted the first account and re-registered under Sample Fuel......would of been easier to change the name but could not figure out how to do it......

No clue who this is... techdevil(aka "Dan Dare")

12. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Noisemaker

Also worth pointing out Komplexer has a price tag of $249 in the US.

POLY and WAVE are $34.99 each or together bundled for $49.99.

Personally I can;t have enough good synths and tend to buy a lot of them.....:wink:

13. blaqmatic

No problem :bow: It just felt a little inappropriate to me that you started a thread calling your synth "excellent", "killer", free, cheap etc...
    then put samples out under a Company name. Maybe it was just me. But I'm sure a Mod will let us know.

If you need help figuring things out here, we have great Mods that can assist you. Also we have a section for selling things as well. Please take a moment to read the rules.

Welcome to AS...Enjoy!

Be good.:wink:

14. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Noisemaker

Agreed...I will see if I can edit the title...well like I said I deleted the original account that the thread started with...

Maybe the moderators can change it to "POLY and WAVE...NEW Synths from SAMPLE FUEL"

Thanks

15. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Noisemaker

By the way....there is a free DEMO version of POLY on the site....

16. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

Not trying to sell anything I think the line "I personally find the VA engine a bit dull" would make me a bit of a poor sales man...
    Just telling it, like it is...

You one of these conspiracy theorists or a flat Earther?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  17. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

AS for OP, I do find it a bit odd that you are charging $35 for rebadging Steinberg’s VA engine. Ok there is nothing illegal in that, but I believe Steinberg unlocked the Halion code to promote original content i.e. sample libraries and all you have done is rearranging some icons. Where is the original content?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Noisemaker

Please listen to the demos on the site....not a single sound comes from just "rearranging" some icons....not a single patch is a Steinberg patch, etc....

It may appear that way to you on the surface but the value here is ridiculous for what you get. This is a redisigned engine with 100's of newly created patches that are so useful for scoring especially. The design of this engine took many months as well as the careful sound design of the patches.

The ease of use of the ease instruments is really where this shines. If you own HALion you would be able to recreate a many of the features technically but you would not even come close to its workflow. Nor would you have any of the new wavetable content.

Content....hundreds of patches plus the WAVETABLES in WAVE are totally new and there are 200 hundred of them. This is only the beginning....there are going to be many new sample libraries released with a Quad type engine ...analog modeling, wavetables, samples, and granular.

Also there is a ton of scripting involved to make the CRE8 Engine funtions the way it does....you can not just re-arrange a bunch of icons to get a fair amount of the functionality that is happening here.

Your implication that this is something shady is totally incorrect. Steinberg is completely involved in the process from start to finish...these are not "re-badged" products and they do carry the elicense protection.

19. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

No implication of shadiness, quite the opposite "Ok there is nothing illegal in that"
    I apologies for the word rebadging. sorry.
    I just had a whinge about the apparent lack of content, perhaps on your website you might want to record the diverse sources you used for wavetables, it might help sell it some more. Also, you might want to consider listing the patches instead of telling us how good Halion’s Arpeggiator is, which I must agree, is rather good, but we know this.
    I am sorry to have offended you but you might want to reconsider your marketing strategy and your target audience.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  20. Sample Fuel

Sample Fuel Noisemaker

NO worries....interesting suggestions...

We have a demo of POLY on the site that gives you about 41 patches that sound identical to the full version. You get what we call "THE MAIN PAGE" which allows you the basic editing controls (ADSR, FILTER, VOLUME LFO, etc...). You can't get into the deeper editing pages but it gives you an idea of how easy doing quick tweaking can be as well as it gives you a good overview of what kind of patches to expect in the FULL version.

I would be curious what your feedback is after you play with that.....let me know if you you grab it or not to check it out.

21. blaqmatic

Not at all. His first reply stated his name was Danny...You hint Dan Dare...Was wondering...but you're late. Danny (Sample Fuel) cleared that up! LOL.

What?!!! The Earth isn't Flat??!! :rofl: