S1 4.6.1 + 32lives = VST moving to background , any solution?

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Warry12, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Warry12

Warry12 Member

Hi Guys,

Installed the new 4.6.1 and everything is running great except the two VST's that are still 32bit for me. For them I use 32lives to resurrect them. They both appear in studio one and I can add the instruments. However, when I want to edit any button or when I click somewhere in the VST window it moves to the background. I can recall the VST again by clicking again, but it just keeps happening.

Did anyone ran in this issue and is there any fix?

Cheers!

3. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

those two are probably just a little shy. try telling them how beautiful they are and how much you love them.

4. peterA

peterA Platinum Record

Have you tried pinning the vst? Click the small pin-looking icon top right. I've not noticed vst 'moving to the background', they usually close when you open another and pinning solves that.

5. diddlest

diddlest Newbie

Same here, pinning does nothing. It's an annoying bug since S1 v4.5 at least. The only workaround someone found is to put s1 in full screen and it's not perfect, only the plugin gui keeps to appear. I don't think there will be a fix as the next v5 will be 64 bits only...