RX4 Install Help

Discussion in 'Software' started by DogOfWar, Dec 11, 2014.

1. DogOfWar

DogOfWar Newbie

Hi All. Izotope RX4 is the first software that I've not been able to install successfully and I was wondering if someone that has installed it could provided some assistance.

I'll go through the procedure as outlined in the .txt file and my actions/results:
    Actually have an ilok so didn't need to install drivers. Installed the plug. When I run the Auth crack I get a message in the cmd window that it should be called by the application. When I open the plug and go through the offline registration using ilok I get a message in the Izotope registration form that displays my ilok account and says there is no license found on this ilok and it proceeds to run plug in demo. if I go through the process on a machine without ilok installed I get the same results except that the Izotope form indicates that there is not an ilok with the correct license installed.

Any thoughts from someone that got this to work?
    Thanks much for the help.

Cheers
    JB

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

just place (replace the originals) the AuthAssistant files into the correct folders (32bit/64bit), then when you run RX4, ilok manager will see the files, no need to run any cracks

4. DogOfWar

DogOfWar Newbie

Oh. Got it. Brilliant! Thanks very much. Great help.