Running cracked Komplete 9

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by MASCHINE-BOY, Sep 30, 2014.

1. MASCHINE-BOY

MASCHINE-BOY Newbie

Hi, I have Maschine Studio.

Would it be possible to run a cracked Komplete 9 on it?

I have heard people saying if you get caught they 'brick' your Maschine, is this true? It would not work again?

My Maschine 2 software is legit, but I don't want to risk getting bricked.

Could I run a cracked Maschine 2 software, without my personal details or online access, and run a cracked Komplete 9 that way?

I can't justify spending all that on software so soon after buying the hardware, so any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

3. LopDog

LopDog Noisemaker

I have maschine (legit) but kontakt & fm8 (non legit) it's run without problems. Native Instruments know that you use a cracked version, but they tolerate it ...
    if you want some security with your version, install first maschine, and then komplete 9.
    and disconect your computer from internet

4. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

Ive been using them for about a year. All working fine, they know that you will probably pirate their software, hence why they are selling u all this hardware for crazy amounts of money.

5. armyofone

armyofone Newbie

I have Maschine Studio and it is actuallly possible to run both legit and cracked versions of Maschine 2 at the same time and definitely a cracked Komplete 9 with it. I've never heard of any bricking issue whatsoever and I don't know how they'd be able to brick your hardware like that.

If you want to be really safe then get an app like Little Snitch and block all outgoing connections to your DAW and each NI standalone app. But to answer your question, yes you can run a legit Maschine 2 and a cracked Komplete 9. Although any cracked Maschine expansions won't work in a legit version of Maschine.

6. Nocturne

Nocturne Newbie

If Entire Komplete 9 is unlocked ( Reaktor,Battery4, Kontakt5 , Massive ) only thing You need is Unlocked Maschine software to make it work.

Regards

Nocturne