Run With The Wolves - The Prodigy Cover

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Parasite-B, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Parasite-B

Parasite-B Platinum Record

Okay, here's the final version of Parasite's cover of Run with the Wolves by The Prodigy. All criticism welcome, unless you're going to be a twat about it. Constructive, not just ripping into it, which seems to be a thing here these days.

I thank you all in advance!

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Recoil

Recoil Guest

You make cool music :bow::bow::bow:

4. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Respect, this one made me first [​IMG] and then :metal:.

One suggestion, if I may. The low freqs are too boomy. Try to lower between 100 -200Hz with different amount in bd, bass and guitar. And maybe use m/s processing to center the freqs below ~ 160Hz.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  5. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Awsome work man... Havent heard the original... Yours is frickin brilliant...

6. Parasite-B

Parasite-B Platinum Record

First off, sorry for the slow reply. Been kind of AFK for a while. Girlfriend from the US came over to the UK. First time we've actually met. Understandably, focus has been elsewhere.

But thank you all for your kind words! Means a lot to me, knowing the talent that there is in this forum. Really does mean a lot to me! Thank you, all. Especially to @No Avenger you've given me so much advice and help, and yet still helping. I will definitely put your suggestions into practice. I've been over this track so many times, and have become slightly sound blind at times. Your help and advice has been such a great help! Again, thank you!