Run Man Run By PanosK

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by stoiximan, Apr 19, 2021.

1. stoiximan

stoiximan Platinum Record

Hello you guys i hope everyone is ok.I saw a video of a police officer killing a young boy and it really shocked me.I mostly avoid viewing such videos i dont know why i made an exception .So i dedicate this track to him and his family

3. @SpyFx

@SpyFx Guest

^ Hello @stoiximan :bow:,i hope you're doing good too my friend, stay safe brother :wink: :bow:
    ^ Very interesting track you got there :bow:,perhaps you could change the sound of the main lead melody with a piano sound :bow:
    Imho it could give the track more contrast ( think of Stereo Nova - Νεα Ζωη 705 for the tone/color of the piano :winker: :bow:)
    Thank you for sharing your music, have a great day ! :bow:

4. stoiximan

Thanks for checking out my friend and thanks for the tip.I may revisit this track some day and make some changes

5. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Yo @stoiximan ... nice work man! Sounds somewhat like early Chemical Brothers material... certainly emotional and also got a 'running" quality... My only suggestion would be to modulate the lead synth a little to make it even more expressive.

BTW... its horrific what the police are upto all around the world...

Well done!!! :like:

6. stoiximan

Thanks for your kind words friend.Most of my tracks are as simple as it gets but i am glad to say that i can pass my feelings to others through them and this is the number one thing for me when i make tracks.