Rumors about new multitrack recorder...

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Ellin, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Ellin

Ellin Kapellmeister

Rumors say at the next NAMM a new standalone multitrack recorder with 32, or maybe 48, tracks will be presented. Not Zoom, not Tascam, not Korg ... maybe Yamaha? Do you know anything about it?

3. Infidel

Infidel Producer

Maybe Alesis, maybe not. I won't say or did I already. Should I keep going or stop right here. Believe me or don't. Am I nobody or someone really in the know about the truth behind the rumor? :dunno:

4. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Roland had some cool hdd multitrackers in the 90s and early 2ks, their last flagship one was the VS 2480DVD and could be hooked to an external monitor and could be fitted with an expansion card with plugs like Antares Autotune, TC Rev, Waves L3 etc. I wish they made such an integrated machine once again but updated for today...

5. Ellin

Ellin Kapellmeister

Even Korg has done fantastic multitrackers in the past; I have 2 D3200, connected together via midi, perfect sound, analogical approach, endless possibilities ... I don't understand why they didn't continue on this way...