rs-met ToolChain (all paid and freebies in one plugin and x64) and it is for free

Discussion in 'Software News' started by mild pump milk, Dec 25, 2017.

1. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

ToolChain
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Key Features:
    • connect an arbitrary number of RS-MET effects in series
    • you may put an instrument at the front of the chain
    • 9 built-in processors, more to come
    • supports Win/VST2/x64 and Mac/AU
    • replaces all older single-purpose RS-MET plug-ins
    ToolChain is a plugin that is actually many plugins in one. It acts as a shell which lets you set up a chain of effects, one processed after another in a series connection. You can also put instruments at the front of the chain. At some point, i was just tired of maintaining a separate project for each of my plugins, so i lumped them all into one. The download archive contains a Windows VST x64 version, a Mac AU version, a support folder containing presets, sample-content, etc. and a textfile with manual installation instructions.

Download ToolChain
    For legacy reasons, the older versions of the plugins which are now supposed to be replaced by ToolChain are still available below. At the moment, not yet all of them are integrated into ToolChain, but this is what is going to happen soon. Also, the older plugins may still be needed, if you are using a 32-Bit (x86) host

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

As I understood, all old freebies and paid x86 plugins are all now in one plugin, ToolChain, which is totally free and supports x64.
    So, if it is so, no need to buy old x86 single plugins anymore.