ROUTING : Digidesign DIGI-002 Rack / Behringer VIRTUALIZER 3D FX2000

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Zergei72, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Zergei72

Zergei72 Newbie

So ...

I've got these two hooked up (well almost) . I have a vocal mic connected to INPUT 1 on the DIGI-002 and MAIN Out L/1 and R/2 going to LINE inputs on the Behringer . The LINE outputs from the Behringer go back to INPUTS 3 and 4 on the DIGI-002 .

I can monitor the signal from the Behringer (the fx are processed), but as I try to sing along to a backing track either in REAPER or Pro Tools the audio output from the DAW - Software goes to the Behringer as well . Which is not the purpose ... ():

HELP ASAP !!!

- Zergei -

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

1 Connect each input of the external signal processor to an available analog output on the Digi 002 Rack.
    2 Connect each output of the external signal processor to an available analog input on the Digi 002 Rack.

Behringer = 1 + 2
    Microphon = 3 XLR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Using External Effects

Devices

The Digi 002 Rack can make dedicated connections to external analog or digital devices. You can send and return signals to analog devices using the analog inputs and outputs on the Digi 002 Rack. You can also send and return a digital signal to an external device that supports digital I/O (such as a reverb unit), and monitor the return by connecting its analog outputs to available inputs on Digi 002 Rack.

When you use the digital inputs and outputs on your Pro Tools LE system as effects sends and returns to a digital effects device, Pro Tools LE should be the clock master in most cases. Set your digital effects device to accept an external digital clock so that it synchronizes to Pro Tools LE.

To connect an external analog device to your system:

1 Connect each input of the external signal processor to an available analog output on the Digi 002 Rack.
    2 Connect each output of the external signal processor to an available analog input on the Digi 002 Rack.
    If you plan to use the external device as an Insert in Pro Tools, connect it to inputs and outputs of the same number (for example, Input 5 and Output 5) of Digi 002 Rack.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021

Attached Files: