Rough draft for work in progress

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by EAR TO LEARN, Apr 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer

First of all I'll start by saying that I know there is no bass on the track yet so haven't added any (I find this the hardest part of production) also it isn't mixed apart from a doubler on the guitar tracks...

What I wanted some help with was the toms (I have never really used toms on a beat so far) they were made with naughty seal audios plugin, and also some suggestions for beefing up the guitars (using heavier 7 plugins and shreddage)

If you could listen all the way through as arrangement may need some rearranging, any feedback is welcome as long as it's constructive... Thanks in advance guys :phunk: Link to mp3 down below...

https://instaud.io/3w5Q

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  3. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Its a good start... needs some variation imho... sounding good and powerful... pls share when done...

4. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer

Thanks alot for your input, this thread has had quite a few views but you're the only one who's taken the time out to leave feedback, much appreciated:wink: