Romplur - VST plugin generator

Discussion in 'Software' started by StudioLinkedVST, Jan 18, 2024.

1. El digital

El digital Kapellmeister

Relax Dude.PNG

2. Professor Casper

Professor Casper Noisemaker

She's certainly on edge, but I can't blame her for wanting to expose an individual or rather a company,that charges absurd amounts of money for offering nothing new (& extraordinary may I add) to the table...They also don't have the greatest reputation with their clients/users from previous releases...or so I've heard.Which naturally, adds to the rage.

The problem with all this,is that people aren't brave enough (or simply don't bother), against such companies and the shitty practices they choose to employ...

Worst part, is not the ignorance they choose to project regarding how money is earned (and what its worth) to the average Joe,but the fact they actually think we all are this stupid,and will buy something that's clearly not worth the original price tag.It's not just disrespectful,it's also theft in a sense.This tolerance from the side of the customer,has exactly led to this shitshow where you see a drum kit with like twenty five, average/generic,RECYCLED sounds,(from a clearly delusional individual that considers himself a sound designer) charging 30 bucks/euros/or whatever for it.

Needless to say, give me "aroused" @Margaret over any Romplur software ,any day...:rofl: Dunno about you,but that felt good to watch:hahaha:.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. CaptainTrams88

CaptainTrams88 Member

Those are one payment prices apparently. If you click on buynow it reveals monthly cheaper prices.
    Starter is $29 - Pro is £99 per month and Business is same which suggests a yearly license cost.
    AND if you cancel monthly subscription after you create your first VST plugin you wont be able to
    create a second plugin unless you again subscribe monthly! (Hence online connections) Not for me.
    Thank you Margaret for Maize details. Looks interesting.