Rolands vst Cloud Synths CPU consumption .

Discussion in 'Software' started by Putinaros22, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Putinaros22

Putinaros22 Member

Hello to all fuckin audiozfreakz ,

Guys and Biological Girls i want to know the CPU consumption when you load the Rolands Vsts only in latest technology PC setups with powerful even overclocked CPUs . Im on an old PC ( ready to build a new one which will take me some time ) trying lots of vst Synths to make my setup and ready to learn everything from them . In my old CPU some synths seem very demanding and i dont want to spend my time learning them ( until my new PC is ready ) if on a new system are also close . I want to know the real consumption on new powerful systems to decide if i will use them or not . Hope i am understandable . . . So in 1024 buffer size on 44.1 khz whats the CPU consumption for : System 100 ( mine gives me 31% for example ........ ) , Jupiter 4 , Jupiter 8 , Juno 60 , Juno 106 , Pro Mars and SH-2 . If you are not bored to write your setups it would be great . Thanks to all .