Rocking At The Shop (Lucky Find!)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Aileron, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

Hi everyone,

"Rocking At The Shop (Lucky Find!)", an instrumental impromptu, was recorded around 1990 while test-running a somewhat battered TEAC 3440 4-track tape recorder. Employing a borrowed RX5 as beat keeper I played bass, rhythm and lead guitars, then proceeded to mixdown onto an A77 type Revox. A couple of hours were spent producing what I modelled as an imaginary after-hours party at the local music emporium. The original 4-track reel no longer exists but an unscathed copy of the stereo master miraculously surfaced in a house renovation in 2014 after having been lost for at least two decades. Hence, "Lucky Find".

For the hell of it and as a "Thank You" for all I have found here, I present ('as is', no remix possible) to all on this here & sister site, my first recording of long ago:

Roy McAileron

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List