Rock song, feedback is appreciated.

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Alfgw, May 15, 2023.

1. Alfgw

Alfgw Kapellmeister

I really appreciate every comment.
    Magic Max, the music you posted, is a very good guide for me, I'm looking for that "glue".
    In the forum are people with big experience (I've been listening to your music and is great), thanks for sharing it with us.

2. Alfgw

Alfgw Kapellmeister

As Magic Max said vocals is Synthesizer V Solaria 1.8. with Acustica Audio Gold4 compressor, and Ik multimedia tapes.

3. Magic Max

Magic Max Platinum Record

Thank you for that. I felt bad about inserting my song into your post and it was only ever intended to guide you in relation to placing a synth vocal in a mix, because as I have noted here a few times, people will crticize the vocal before even listening to the song. Suggestions for Solaria, pull back on the "Breathiness" by about 50%, this will allow you to add air to the mix without the vocal becoming hissy. Also I use a tape sim on the master bus for glue rather than relying on compression too much.