Rock in the White House

Discussion in 'humor' started by rhythmatist, Dec 4, 2012.

1. rhythmatist

rhythmatist Audiosexual

The first time I heard "How Many More Times" and "Whole Lotta Love" , I don't think I could have imagined, in my wildest dreams, that someday Led Zep would be hangin' at the White House with the President of the United States.

3. frequencies

frequencies Newbie

Although the touring days of led zeppelin is decades before my time(though their music is timeless), I love their music, I wish I could've got to go to the concert in 07. I Can't find a video on youtube or anywhere else with jimmy, robert, or john actually with the president, only the speech obama gave. It's about time they're being mentioned by the white house, Eazy E was at the white house when he was alive.

4. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Seen them 3 times live .... awesome is one way of describing them ..... loud is the second.

5. lekb

lekb Newbie

Thats it, i am smashing up all my led zep records.

6. lekb

lekb Newbie

Wonder what's gonna be next, deep purple hanging out with the dude in holy underpants.

7. lukie

lukie Newbie

Sell them, don't smash them.
    You might make some money
    to buy some new kit :wink: