Rob Papen Predator v1.6.2b released - SN blacklisted too!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Kookaboo, May 11, 2012.

1. decontrol

decontrol Newbie

Kookaboo, imagine after you leave school/college, and get to dump the job at the burger joint and stick your two fingers up working for the man. You now have to pay rent/mortgage, taxes, utilities, insurance etc, and you get a contract doing whatever it is you want to do, working for some company or other.

So you're self employed, and can wake up when you want, go to sleep when you want, work and play when you want, BUT if you don't complete whatever project by the deadline you won't get paid, and what's more your name will now be crap, so you won't get any more contracts that pay. So you slave like a dog, complete the job, the company bitches and changes what they want like the wind, but it's done, your paid, and you get more freelance work for other companies.

So finally after doing this for a few years, you think "fuck dat shit", and create your own company and market your own stuff to the end users. So you work your arse off and create the product, and a huge bank loan and overdraft to go with it, so you're in major debt, but it'll pay off in the end, on the day of release. It's that good you reckon on a good few thousand sales, and the price point you've calculated should pull you out of some of the debt you're in.

So you create a demo that's a good teaser, and 99% fully working and well polished, and someone cracks it within days. On release day it's on every warez site on the net, in fact the warez listings rank higher on google than your own legit site. Then on day two some kind person uploads the entire library and presets you spent months creating (and paid someone else to take up some of the workload as you couldn't cope with it all), giving everyone with the demo effectively the full release for free. So do you let everyone download the guaranteed crackable demo for free, at the cost to your own bandwidth, or do you work like shit to replace it with an update that can't be cracked as easy to minimise the damage? Or do you just declare bankruptcy and go back to making fries at the burger joint?

2. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

You're wasting your breath mate.

Although, I totally agree.

3. Superfreak

Superfreak Newbie

Kookaboo, your idiotism (Lack of knowledge or mental capacity; idiocy; foolishness.) is infinite.

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Real pirates never grow up :bleh:

Or post on premium filesharing sites either :wow:

5. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

:dont: Don't try to fool us! You guys play the pitiful good Samaritans but then you use cracked software in your high-tech Studios.
    That's just 200% of hypocrisy!

:drummer: So i prefer genuine, sincere Pirates.

6. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

again.. the difference is.. we dont take pleasure in it...advertise.. or act boastful. *no*

Perhaps when you have moved out of momma's house, and have to provide for yourself, you will.. 'get it'

7. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

^^^ Someone here has got lack of imagination!
    Repeating always the same....old chewing gum. :phones:

8. manducator

manducator Member

Why should I try to fool you? What would I gain from that? Why would I put effort in fooling someone I don't know?

And you still haven't answered my initial question, posted in my first reply so I repeat:

Since when has protecting your property something to do with fear?

9. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

plus.. no need to fool.. a fool. *no*

10. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

Okay, i answer you now:
    Since man lived in caves and then became sedentary! *yes*
    There started his FEAR to loose his property, his sheep, cows, dogs, his tools, his wife,
    his position, his country....and his life. Modern man is still the same old scary ape as you see!
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11. manducator

manducator Member

Mmmh, yeah, there's truth in that. Losing everything is scary, isn't it? Instinct must be there for something.

12. Lord Gaga

Lord Gaga Member

Wrong ! I saw him last year at Saint-Moritz.... washing the dishes.