RME TotalmixFx 1.08 released and other recent updates

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Resonance, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Resonance

Resonance Newbie

Recent RME NEWS 02/04/2015 Updated all Windows and Mac drivers with TotalMix FX 1.08.
    03/19/2015 Windows/Mac firmware update for Fireface UFX and UCX
    03/27/2015 Windows USB driver for MADIface USB and XT, v 0.9423.

Update 4.06, 02/04/2015

- TCO: Now supports ASIO double speed. With ASIO at 88.2 or 96 kHz the TCO's sample rate display will show these sample rates and APP is caculated correctly.

TotalMix FX 1.08:

- Fixed wrong channel usage of the Aux feature (OctaMic XTC remote) with Multiface, RayDAT and HDSP 9632.

- OEM only: bug fix ADM with playback channels

- New options under Options, Reset Mix: Set all channels mono, set all channel stereo, set all inputs mono/all outputs stereo (ADM). Attention: although these options do not cause a complete reset of the mixer, the pan settings still get lost (Undo can be used to get the former settings/state back).

3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I'm still using good old v3.42 driver until this gets really polished, though. :wink:

4. I too have no good reason to change as the only new feature that might effect my flow with the Babyface would be the changing all inputs to either stereo or mono. Now, if there was a free upgrade to the new and upcoming Babyface Pro, then that would be a different story, but sadly ....