RIP Guy Savard

Discussion in 'AudioSEX Memorial' started by safran5020, Dec 17, 2017.

1. safran5020

safran5020 Platinum Record

Guy was an artist in his soul and in his everyday life. He was a painter, musician, scenarist, comedian and a damn good tennis player.

He could draw anything on any piece of material with any kind of tool he had in hand. He played organ, accordion, harmonica, silver spoon and the jew's harp.

He was passionate of photography and cinema. He was probably one of the first in his neighborhood to own a cine-camera and produce his own scenarios. He even played in his own productions in what we called silent movies. Man, was he funny. He made us laugh to tears...

I had the chance to play tennis with him two or tree times a week during a few years and I don't remember ever beating him... Well maybe a few times but I suspect he let me win.

Unfortunately, Alzheimer started to ruined his life and the life of all his loved ones for the past ten years. The last three years were sad painful and so unfair. Guy died December first of this year and we celebrated his funerals yesterday in a crowded church.

I wanted to pay a tribute to this man right here because if it wasn't of him, I wouldn't play music and compose melodies today. I wouldn't have a PC and write programs either. I wouldn't be as passionate and sensible as I am. I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't even be...

Thanks dad for all the good things you taught me and all the joy and love you gave me.

You will be forever remembered and cherished.
    Rest in peace now and one day I will join you with your new band.

Your little boy.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    • Love it! Love it! x 14
    • Like Like x 7
    • List
  3. electriclash

electriclash Guest

Sorry to hear this Safran

4. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

sorry for your loss,
    sounds like he was a talented guy

5. BudSpencer

BudSpencer Producer

My deepest condolences, Safran. I truly believe that to live in the hearts of those we loved is not to die. Your father will live in your heart and your art, for sure.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

My condolences for your loss my friend. I lost my mom seven years ago on a tragic accident and all i can say, if there is some, the loss of someone so close to us, is irreplaceable. Wounds like this never exactly heal, it feels like a part of you is gone forever. So it is something we have to learn to live with, life goes on and makes no exceptions. Time can be a good friend on such tragic occasions. Take your time my friend, remember him and cherish his memory.
    My best wishes for strength and endurance to you and your family.
    Babs

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  7. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

My sincere condolences. :mates:

I think your dad can be proud of you and he would have enjoyed to be honored by you in this thread (deepest apologies if this expression is somehow not appropriate, I hope you know what I mean :bow:).

8. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Very sorry to hear that bro. I know pain and sadness. You will never be the same again, it aint f-ing fair, nothing we can do but remember them and keep them in our hearts.

9. robotboy

robotboy Producer

So sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have many fond memories of your father. I hope you find comfort in those memories and that you never take them for granted because sadly, not all people are that fortunate. Be well.

10. Futurewine

Futurewine Audiosexual

I'm sorry to hear for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. I'm honored and blessed to learn about your father. There's always a great song nobody knows it exist until it has been discovered. I find this true for great artist too. Your father is a great guy.

11. I'm very saddened for your loss. Your father was a fantastic fellow and through your memories of him you will continue to learn and grow, for his influence has given you the gift to experience the world in your own unique and creative way. His gift to you, that spark which creates light and cleaves through the darkness is eternal and everlasting. RIP Guy Savard.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

A wonderful tribute. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent sad loss. Stay strong, and cherish the memories that will always be with you.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  13. safran5020

safran5020 Platinum Record

Yes indeed, Guy was a very talented guy and he also loved turning words and phrases into jokes and funny word games. He would have loved your line @Herr Durr . :wink:

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your precious thoughts and kindness. It brings a lot of soothing comfort in these sad days.
    :mates:

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  14. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

My sincere condolences to you and your family in this very difficult time.

15. stoiximan

stoiximan Platinum Record

Hold on to that thought my friend, Its what keeps me going too.Sorry for your loss

16. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

My fathers name is Guy so when I saw the name in the title I just had to immediately check it out. Very sorry for your loss

17. devilorcracker

devilorcracker Platinum Record

I am truly sorry for your loss. I know this is a very difficult time for you and your family. May your memories give you peace and comfort.