RIP Chris Cornell

Discussion in 'AudioSEX Memorial' started by tulamide, May 18, 2017.

1. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

Man youtube is full of chris cornell videos(live gigs, death mystery,cult sacrifice,etc..), i told to my self ''well industrie needs to earn on dead man''bloody leeches!

2. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

we're respecting Chris Cornell. I think that much is clear... but DavId Carridine..and how he more or less chose to go out...? :dunno:
    Not very dignified for the Grasshopper..

and then we won't even mention Michael Hutchence... oops I did it again...

3. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Right on @Herr Durr .... yano the Media is blowing it all up they gona say this and that and who really knows what happend yano? Cornell was one of my Idols in the 90's on up to the present... the man was a great artist and above all he was Human with the same feelings as the rest of us... That Fame and pressure has been proven to push many artist over the edge .... maybe its like they say he just took a heavy dose and wasnt in his right state of mind... ive witnessed many people do things wen they where heavily dosed they did not remember wen sober... im one of them... could have very well just been an accidental death of a troubled man on a heavy dose. Our minds react on drugs to way we feel befor taking them... if you are happy you tend to be happy on the high of the drugs>>> if you are sad/troubled wen you are abusing any kind of substance it can bring on much harm to yourself and those around you...

4. Torrao

Torrao Platinum Record

It's easy to judge from the outside, but I kinda agree with someone's post above about depression. There are people that can never get out of it and just builds its life around it. I know a friend who lives that way, and has plenty of ups and downs. You never think she would kill herself, but it may happen. Depression can be chronic and I guess some people might think there is only one way to end it.

It's fucking sad to think that "having everything" in your life you can be so depressed to the point of killing yourself, but that's the nature of the human race. We are never satisfied. He always had that permanent "feel" when performing. Eyes lost in the infinite, laid back and slow movements... Kinda the opposite feel that Eddie Vedder gives me, while still having a really fucked up life as well. I think things like Black Hole Sun or Fell on Black Days wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Anyway, I'll just remember him for his work as everyboady else. He was by far my all time favourite singer. Such a voice...

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  5. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@Jaymz right back at ya... in Chris' case I don't expect anything salacious

@Torrao I agree with your assessment, I think he was depressed.. maybe depressed at once again doing the "rock star" thing...
    who knows , maybe he hated it after all these years, and hated it even more when someone tempted him and he fell right back
    into his "rock star" habits and addictions... would make sense he just couldn't take being dragged back down that road..

someone who had literally everything, family .. 2 beautiful kids... just what a shame and a waste..

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017