Revoice 4 with studio one 5

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by ADiSH, Jan 4, 2021.

1. ADiSH

ADiSH Ultrasonic

I got revoice 4 from R2R and it works by itself but if i try to edit from within studio one (like with melodyne) it opens up revoice link and tells that it doesnt work with studio one and i should upgrade, it doesnt matter if revoice is already opened or not.

any ideas?

3. KK_MK

KK_MK Newbie

Best Answer
    Unistall previous version, go to c/programdata/audioutopia and run uninstaller as admin, go to c/ program files/ common files/ vst3 and check if there is revoice vst delete it manually then install this version

4. ADiSH

ADiSH Ultrasonic

I think i reinstalled windows since the last time i had revoice installed but ill check, thanks

5. Anubhav Ukil

Anubhav Ukil Producer

Works fine for me.
    Either add RVPro Link as event fx or use the command 'Edit with Revoice pro' in studio one after selecting the events.
    Then, in the link vst, click on Rv Start.
    Give it some time.
    Now, the product of APT process will be transfered back to S1 automatically. For doubling and warping, transfer from S1 to RVPro will occur automatically through ARA but you need to manually transfer the final product from RVPro to S1 for Doubling and Warping process.
    (I think, you should read the manual about how ARA works for RVPro particularly and honestly, Melodyne's ARA procedure and implementation will be, for obvious reasons, way better than any other ARA implementation)

6. ADiSH

ADiSH Ultrasonic

That was it, Thanks!