Review of Morphestra 2 from Sample Logic

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Don Bodin, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

Morphestra 2 follows in the footsteps of Cinemorphx & delivers the kind of cinematic hybrid instrument that instantly amazes yet is so vast you can craft a nearly unlimited amount unique sound scapes.
    Thoughts, links and demos: http://bit.ly/1TPuZfQ

Morphestra 2 is available from Sample Logic

3. djdarkness

djdarkness Kapellmeister

Fantastic review. Thank you. This looks rather mouth wateringly delectable, if a library can be so. Really want to get this. SL always have unbelievable out of the box products.

4. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

Hm, Morphestra 1 was one of the most disappointing libraries I have ever used. Not too eager about SL. Maybe this is a bit better, but still, competing with things like Omnisphere, or libraries like Spitfire eDNA and Heavocity Gravity, it's not too impressive.

5. djdarkness

djdarkness Kapellmeister

Boogie-woogie, EDNA is on a whole other level. But we all know that Spitfire Libraries are the best. Saving up for that new Hans Zimmer piano. I can’t imagine the joy of having that under your fingers. I didn’t find the first Morphestra to be that bad at all. Maybe not SL’s best, but definitely some creativity usability there.

6. lpu2n

lpu2n Producer

This looks absolutely incredible