(Review my Mix) Continuing my journey MIxing on Earbuds

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by _wildpineapple_, Jun 27, 2021.

1. _wildpineapple_

_wildpineapple_ Ultrasonic

Some of you guys here might remember me asking to review my mix that i did on earbuds and many people here liked the finished product and most importantly the client was happy with how it came out .
    So i continued my experiment with mixing on earbuds .
    I know this sounds really crazy, but i am mixing way faster and my clients are locking in on the V1Mix 8 out of 10 times.
    this is another mix that i did on earbuds that i personally think sounds really good . But i wanted to know what you guys think of the mix .
    I am posting the Rough Mix also, so that you guys can get a idea what kind of material i got to work

P.S: All the vocals were tracked by themselves in their home/bedroom on a cheap mic

Rough :

Final Master :

If you guys want, i can also post the unmastered version