Reverbs Plugins Presets (From all Companies)

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by Introninja, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

3. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

3rd house on the left.The one with the lemon trees
    Hello.Since this section is empty i felt free to propose something.What if we upload Impulse Responses that we created from spaces that we really loved their acoustics?

Here is a personal test of an ancient chapel i found and i was so excited about it's acoustics.It's a 11th century Byzantine church built from stone.At a time it was almost destroyed and only ruins were left but then UNESCO adopted it and it was rebuilt from the ground up.It has a few resonances and this is not only because of the statics etc.There is a specific technique that was used in the past.Pots were built within the walls and according to their size,the appropriate frequency was resonating.Anyway this is a long story as it was also used in theaters etc and i can talk about it in a different post in another section.

Long story short.A great acoustics chapel caught my attention and i have created some IRs of it.Here it is
    Outside
    [​IMG]
    Inside
    [​IMG]
    Roof
    [​IMG]
    Chapel test 03.SDIR (Logic's Space Designer)
    http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/IaoHCU9S/file.html
    Chapel test 03.aeir (Altiverb 7)
    http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/Mh0JYNbb/file.html
    Chapel test 03 bright.aeir (Altiverb 7)
    http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/543nqJAB/file.html
    Chapel test 03.aiff (Original recording)

Sorry for the long post and for the large pics.I had to make clear my thoughts

Edit:updated links

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

Pretty cool @Producer , great start to this thread, I don't think introninja expected such a personal flair, but i'm sure he is cool with it!:wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

Btw the IR was created with several claps,differentiating in resonance frequencies and from different positions (mic and claps).I will eventually do it with the proper swipe tone but for the moment i wanted to see how this thing works and how should i set up my next recording.I will then add a laser distance meter so i can also have the place's dimensions.This was an intended experiment in order to have in a few months a recording in the best reverberation chamber i've heard.It's a huge circular built church.Specs here => The cylindrical building initialy had an internal diameter of 24.5m and 30m height, while the walls are 6.3m thick and inside have eight apses (recesses).Builted In the end of the 4th century. Again an UNESCO adopted building and if i'm gonna have that IR (if i ever get permission to record inside that) i want to do it as good and legit as possible.I hope you like the test for the moment.

6. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

7. If you ever re_post, could you also include regular wave files as I use neither Altiverb or Logic's Space designer. Cool room it looks like. I would enjoy using it for effect.

8. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

yes @Producer please do re-up.. this looks, and probably sounds, extremely cool :wink:

9. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

10. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

@PopstarKiller Re-uped

@Herr Durr It sounds nice but not what i expected.I really didn't have time to play with it.I did a stereo recording,but only used the mono signal to process the IR.I really like to know how to do this in Altiverb (i mean a multichannel response) and grab the next IR in Surround

@superliquidsunshine the original recording is included in the re-up

11. I use my android tablet only when on the Web and the format you posted is not supported. Thanks though for thinking of me.

12. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

13. rudolph

rudolph Audiosexual

14. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

15. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Oooh, thanks producer! <3! Ima excite 2 hear what it sounds like 2 play with my organ in that chapel. Wait, let me rephrase... Oh yeah, I dunno if u can tell us roughly where these spaces are? I understand if not, but nice lil trivia / color.

Anyway, thanks 4 the links, I dunno if u can do them all in Alti / Wav format?

16. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

It's in a secret place in the mountains (you don't see the mountains cause we cut them and made a runway for our jets).We (the Illuminatis) gather here 13 times a year and we do 69 secret sacrifices :beg:.Then we have barbecue at the back of the chapel (where the barbecue place is) and after a polo match we put the horses back in our planes and go home :chilling:

P.S: I will suggest the others, next time we go there, you come and play with your organ (we are in need of some good music)

Btw the wav recording is big (it's 25 channels) so i'll see what i can do in my spare time (whenever i can).The Altiverb side has issues.I tried doing it with the old plugin but doesn't run on my OS any more.Still trying to find out how to convert it into Altiverb IR.I know how to do it in stereo but i'm not sure bout the surround.

17. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

I literally squealed with pleasure @ the description, and usually u have 2 pay extra 4 me 2 do that! Love the barbeque & horse detail XD They should defo have that in Altiverb descriptions!

Oh, those .aif files weren't showing up 4 me b4, so just ignore that, just worried about compatibility. It would be cool 2 have stereo impulses, tho? Got it working ok, it was a bit fiddly, I ended up copying 2 default folder instead of using diff drive, didn't work there 4 some reason. Looks pretty with pics; does anyone know if u can add .xml files or smthn as description? Gotta have horse airlift reference! (must investigate...)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  18. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

So you were talking about the small room in surround or the old chapel? Cause the recording from the old chapel is in the original post.
    As for the small room, will upload it tomorrow.It's 25 channels but it's only 6MB cause it's only a few seconds.
    I'm also in the process of installing a VM snow leopard to be able to run the altiverb's IR pre-processor.I'll let you all know if i finally manage to export an altiverb's surround IR

19. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

@Producer I just meant the small room, don't worry too much, it's fine! Yeah, using Altiverb can be a right chore. It literally said "Error. Scanned 2 Impulses from 8 files. AOK!" in green banner @ 1 point. Doh!