Reveal Sound - Spire Vintage Skin (By thenatan)

Discussion in 'Software News' started by THENATAN, May 24, 2017.

1. THENATAN

THENATAN Guest

Please Leave A Comment And Put A Fair Price.
    Thanks In Advance
    Spire Vintage Cover.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  3. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Love it. I'll use it happily. How's $10?

4. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Is this the resources only or a dll?

5. THENATAN

THENATAN Guest

Hey AON How You Doin Man?
    Dll Or Resources Are Belong To Old Versions Of Spire , and Wont Work With Newer Updates.
    My Technique Is Fresh And Works With Both Os Mac And Win And You Don't Need To Compile Or Replace Any File.
    And Works With Both Legit And Non Legit Spire Aswell

6. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

What's the technique? Patching?

7. THENATAN

THENATAN Guest

Ha Ha No Man.
    It's Called Persian Magic
    You Can Access To My Skin With Menu>Skin
    And You Can Switch Back To All 5 Skins Whenever You Want.
    My Skin Is A Part Of Spire Skins

8. Dalil

Dalil Newbie

I like your skin but i would suggest a smaller price, because even if $10,- is not a lot of money for the effort you had to put in making this skin i do not think that a lot of people interested in that skin will be willing to pay such an amount of money for that. I am definitely one of them. I guess i would pay $5,- but if i had to pay $10,- or more i would prefer to live without that skin even if it's really awesome.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Nice work and looks awesome :yes:
    Primary concerns for me would be say Oscillator colours as in RED vs Filters as in different colours but that's just personal taste really.
    A really cool thing would be say if the colour intensity darkened etc as the mix increased or whatever but would be function of the GUI rather than skin I guess.
    Another thing that would be really cool would be say to be able to switch the colours from a menu as in to your liking to say scroll between a few shades. Again I don't know whether such a feature is possible as part of the skin vs GUI function itself.
    Always think that say GUI that offers the user certain choices are much more desirable.
    As for a price well I think that personally has to reflect the functionality it brings and take into account price of the VSTi itself and various libraries.
    Another real cool thing I think for someone who designs skins is too look into the possibility of either designing a sound library or say teaming up with someone who does and then offer the skin as part of the package etc.
    You have to do whatever it takes to stay ahead of the competition and small things like that often help.
    Yeah I sort of agree in that you have to consider how much libraries cost.
    Personally speaking there's no way i'm gonna think about paying as much or more as a library for something cosmetic.
    So for me personally sort of agree with what written above and Id say around $7.50 a fairish sort of price :dunno:
    No way I'm going to consider say more than $10 dollars when I can get a real gool sound library for say $15-20.
    For more than &10 dollars it's gonna have to be more than purely cosmetic.

However think your work is awesome & the skins always looks really great :yes:
    Best of luck with the designs, keep em coming and hope you get some good sales if that's what your planning on doing :yes: :bow:

10. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

+ 80000 karma points.
    Is it enough (I can go to 90000, but not more) ?

11. THENATAN

THENATAN Guest

Thanks Man For Commenting :bow:

12. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Oh, then you've modified the resources.

13. THENATAN

THENATAN Guest

Yes Man:mates:

14. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I sent you a message at the sister site. :like: