REVEAL SOUND SPIRE loading problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by tadim, Nov 1, 2020.

1. tadim

tadim Noisemaker

I have tried to install in my Ableton Live 10.1 the latest release of Spire ,1.5.4, both the CE-V.R. and R2R releases but I had troubles with both of them.When I try to load the R2R in Ableton Live there is no GUI, I get a blank window.When I install the V.R. version the Ableton during scanning the VST files it stacks when it comes to Reavel Sound Spire and does not open at all.If I try to reload Ableton Live a message appears which is warning me that the Spire plug-in will be excluded.Same thing happened with Serum.No problem with Kontakt though.By the way I have tried all the above with Ableton Live 10.05 R2R release but the results were the same.Any ideas if it is a Windows 10 problem (which I recently started using) ?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020